Which Of These 2 Tires Are A Better Choice?

hello all,

I am in need of some new rear tires for my Shee.

i was considering Bandit XC or Maxiz razer II's

I was wondering if any of you have experience with either tire. i would like opionions please.

i ride all terrrains...from leisurly trails to bad assed hill climbs in the "strippins"

Thanks for your help....

Nick

I run razrs 4ply up front and they bite nice. I love em.

The rear 20/11/9 I run razr2s 6 plyThe nobbies are 1 1/4 inches tall, hook good power slide nice at low rs and of course hook when comming out efn WOT.

Hooks up hills, they hook in sand , in moist soil or mud your throwin chunks

so look the f^ck out fallin debris. They work great. weakness there kind of

spinny on hard ass dirt with some dust accumilation. snow is alright too paddles

work better for that though.

Edited by FORMULASPEED

I had the bandits and they were ok.They are a tough tire,but have some weight to them.They gripped really good on the terrains i rode on,but they are hard to slide with.Mud wasn't a problem unless it was really deep and you got hung up.i would say go with the Razor 2's or Klaws,thats what i have now and love them.

dont get the bandits, they are to tight of a lug and all your gonna do is spin. You want more of an open tire. The razr 2's should do pretty well in the coal, but you also should look into some 20" blackwaters. Talk about some hook in the coal, they rip.