Which Ones Are The Best?

i have a pair of pure sport bandits on mine and i love them, they are the xc's so there a heavier ply but theve been awsome tires ive had them for two years and can prlly go another one if i wanted.

i have the pure sport bandits also and love them,there ok for the snow. I only trail ride. Good grip uphill :cheers:

shredders are alright on harder stuf but when you start to get into sand and soft stuff the patterns are too close togetheer to provide good hookup. not hte best tire for the awsome power of a banshee. i suggest razr or hole shots kendas wouldnt be a bad choice either

what do you ride more of, mostly road or mostly sand? If you ride road to get to sand then your want a good tire that works in the sand thats still road rideable to be able to get there. Now if you do a lot of back road riding, and go off into the sand about half and half your gonna want a different tire.

I'd recommend some 20" blackwaters. Check them out, have a good pattern to hook in sand, and arent to bad on the road. A little bumpy at low speeds but nothing to write home about kidney damage.

• 2 weeks later...

I HAVE A SET OF RAZOR 2'S ON THE REAR EXELENT TRACTION, U CAN STILL KICK THE ASS END OUT IF NEEDED! I LIKE THEM SO FAR, NOT THAT GOOD IF YOU RUN INTO SAND ON THE TRAIL.