Jetting For Glamis

JOBEY

What is eveyone running for jetting in Glamis? I have T5 pipes, boysen reeds, Pro Flow with K&N NO lid, timing is +4, that about it or mods. Jetting is at 30 pilot stock needle in 4th clip from blunt end, and 340 mains. Is this close?

What needle does everyone run with the T5 pipes Stock? or the Aftermatket ones Toomey sends? If you run aftermarket needle do you need to run larger mains since the neeedle is so long?

Going to Glamis in a couple weeks just curious if my jetting is close. Thanks!!

I run the T5s, 2:1 air filter, Toomey needles and have Boyesen carbon fiber reeds.

I run 370 mains, 30 pilots with the clip on the 4th position from the top on the needle.

Sounds like you are pretty close since you have an airbox, but no lid. My filter is completely open.

Although every machine has different jetting requirements to me you guys sound way rich unless you have some serious port work done. I am running 340 mains on ported cylinders. Most shops recommend 300 mains with 30 pilots with a open airbox lid at Glamis. I say leave your jetting how it is until you can do a few plug chops to find what your individual machine needs.

Although every machine has different jetting requirements to me you guys sound way rich unless you have some serious port work done. I am running 340 mains on ported cylinders. Most shops recommend 300 mains with 30 pilots with a open airbox lid at Glamis. I say leave your jetting how it is until you can do a few plug chops to find what your individual machine needs.

Us guys from the east coast had to jet way richer than we thought at dumnot. I don't know about glamis. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Some people say that. My bike runs like a raped at with my jetting. Why would I go down when my bike likes it and my plugs look good.

I had a guy at a shop ask me the same thing "With jets that big, are you ported?" I said nope, my bike likes it there.

I know I am jetted right, when it heats up here in the summer or if I go to a elevation of about 6000', my bike falls on its face.

When you night ride at glamis and the temp drops 20 degrees, I would rather be jetted a little rich. B)

Just dialed in a JKJK's shee at Dumont and ended up w/ 350 mains( which were border line of lean), needles in the 4th clip from the blunt end, stock pilots, and air screws about 2-2.5 turns out....stock needles, the toomeys weren't as good...