1st Trip Out On Jim's Motor

Schizo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick did you pull that stator completely and ck the wires closely? Man, if I wasnt so swamped I'd drive up there and get you goin..seriously. Hang in there buddy..the good stuff is worth waitin' on...Jim

i think its a little clitch somewhere, but the dealer is telling rick its the pick up coil, therefore a new stator....im in electronics, that just sounds weird that it droped like that..a coil is a peice of wire wrapped around a magnet............but whats worse is if this guy jacked him for his cash on the HQ.....fucking a guy when he's in need like that is not happening, i have a little nest egg id be willing to pay a unknown soldier to pay this guy a visit if he jacks got1.... i really really hate pricks that burn people on these frickin computers

Yeah its a bunch of shit, I am just thankful that Banshee370 is sending me a stator to help be out. He is a great guy ans I am thanksful that he is helping me out.

Prime example that there are some great people here!!!!!!!!

Damm Rick right on man...Walter is a sweetheart, fucking great guy .....he sent me a nut for my counter sprocket and overnighted it to me, free....we should all get together and get walt a neat peice of jewlry for his bike....he's a great HQ member, the absolute best........ so things are looking up, cant wait till your first post after shee's up.......

haha blue duece, thats hilarious. you got someone on the inside to put a hurtin on this guy?? i say go for it if rick gets screwed over.

im serious as a heart attack......here in LA cali...fuckers will shoot you for a dime of powder..im sure a nice tip and a plane ticket will at least smash this guys hands so he cant type anymore, sometimes drastic measures need to be taken for cocksuckers the cops aint got the time for.....last week my brand new f-150 got broken into for the fuckin change in the ash tray.....at one point the bullshit has to stop, might as well start now.....

I am up for it, I will donate some money!!!!!!!!!!!

ill go the first 100 bucks Rick, knowing walt he aint gonna take it though, i begged him to let me pay him.... so we will have to find a way to stuff it down his throat.......it doesnt look like im goin to make dumont my fucking client is a asshole......but walt will be there he orgainized the 04 roost fest...we could hit up chris(evil) send him the cash he could make walt take it.....then walt can get himself something or just drink beer with it...sound good?...walt will read this and tell us not to bother, watch......

I am up for it, I will donate some money!!!!!!!!!!!

ill go the first 100 bucks Rick, knowing walt he aint gonna take it though, i begged him to let me pay him.... so we will have to find a way to stuff it down his throat.......it doesnt look like im goin to make dumont my fucking client is a asshole......but walt will be there he orgainized the 04 roost fest...we could hit up chris(evil) send him the cash he could make walt take it.....then walt can get himself something or just drink beer with it...sound good?...walt will read this and tell us not to bother, watch......

Give me a couple of weeks and I can throw in a good 50 bucks !!!!!!!

Give me a couple of weeks and I can throw in a good 50 bucks !!!!!!!

dont put your self out though rick, i know you just spent a chunk on your engine....im soo busy i wont miss the 100, just dont short yourself, we will put together a nice little gift for walt....its the thought that counts 5 bucks would do nicely, there are alot of us he's helped, maybe we can help cover his trip out to sunny california.....

Duece pm me where do you want the money sent to?? Oh while were are at if let make a Ricks banshee fund foundation all donations welcome haha J/K haha

evil and i are usually on after midnight cali time so ill hit him up tonight and have hime post a adress with a cut off date, evil is ultra cool and allways willing to help, im sure he will facilitate the gift getting to walt, as he will see him at dumont, and evil is a very trust worthy guy......watch this thread.....

Hey I finaly got mine running too.

Jim, the 370's were too rich after I changed the domes for whatever reason.

I also lowered the needle one position and it sputtered like hell on the top end..even misfired..

I changed them to 350's and put the needle back on the 3rd clip (raised it back up to the 3rd) and it ran 100% better. Still sputters a little on top when I'm reved out, usualy its beause I need to shift, but on some hillclimbs I could not pull 4th

I could not pull 4th ont he steepest part of patons valley, but when Holding WOT reved out in 3rd it would start to sound kinda sputtery towards the top.????

I looked at the plugs after riding for a while and they were chocolate brown on the top and bottem of the porclin, but the mark on the electrode arm was a bit low. I think. I could take a picture of them if you need.

Did you port my engine different than Inflames? I rememer I asked you to tailor my 12-port down a bit so it would not be drag only. It now pulls all the way from bottem to top, and its definately fast for a 350 with stock carbs and suspension. It's hard for me to hit 6th with the stock shocks, but I manage to pull it off anyways. Same thing at the bottem of the hills, I just lean back and nail it :)

I rode Inflames porting and he was having the same trouble with mid as mentioned in this post, he has almost the same setup as I do.

FMF Gold Series (Little different than my fattys), Air box lid removed, stock carbs. He was running his needle jet 1 clip higher than I ended up, and a 360 main. His topend hit alot harder than mine does but I pull into it a bit faster and its much smoother with the 350s.

Some of your cuts into the cylinder were so perfect we did not even notice you had put them there, they looked like they came stock that way! I now see why it is called a 12 port :)