1st Trip Out On Jim's Motor

Schizo

often stood in front of the mirror and flipped myself off, it doesnt do any good though

Hmmm...

Maybe you should try mooning yourself.

next time your sick Stan, call yourself and see if you can get the day off......

LOL If I were to call myself to ask for a day off I dont think it would work out. I'd probably tell myself to get into work or I'm fired. Then when I got to work, I'd grab me by the collar and take me into my office, sit me down, and have a heart to heart conversation with me about how taking time off is like stealing from the company. I'd listen, then I'd tell me I was sorry for not taking my job more seriously. I wouldn't give me a written warning this time, but next time I might not be so lienient. Then I'd give me my work orders for the day, and I'd go back out into the shop and do a good job for me.

I'm sure you're in the same boat as me Deuce. If you wanted to punch a clock everyday you would. There's something to say about a self employed person--You either sink or swim.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some strange reason I can picture Stan bouncing from seat to seat in his office yelling at himself, all a while everyone is walking around the shop wondering wtf he is up to now... :)

Jim;

I too hope I dont mess it up... but if I do........ I'll just fix it and run it again :)