Banshee Vs Honda 450 Vs Yfz450

q8bizkit78

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got to see one at the trails yesterday It was owned by a spoiled little 16 year old kid. It had holeshots with those hyper wheels, ct pipe, K&N, Nerfbars and other stuff. However it was pretty slow though! But it was being pulled by a z400 on a tow strap :lol:. He said it was the second day he had it and didn't change the jetting so it ran like crap. But that all stoped when the battery died. So I'll have to wait to see one run next time. :(

I raced the new honda last weekend. and was impressed with the results. A friend of mine got the first one to hit the show room floor and had the cam changed and some bullsh** new insert installed in the stock pipe before he picked it up. My YFZ has a yoshi pipe, cam mod & K&N filter. We raced twice and it was a pretty close race both times in about 300 ft. I'd say I only pulled him by about 2 Bike lengths.

I've got an 03 banshee with LRD pipes, and K&N, but that's it. I raced a pretty unexperienced rider on the yzf450 and it wasn't even close. a few minutes later a new honda 450 wanted to race, granted it wasn't broken in yet, but the rider seemed good but I beat him up the hill by 4-5 bike lengths, and the yz450 was 3 bike lengths behind it. They were both stock; but like I said it wasn't close.

I'VE RACED BOTH AT THE TRACK(MOTOCROSS)BUT THE PART I'M TALKING ABOUT IS THE STARTING STRAIGHT.THERE WAS A YFZ AND A R THERE,THE R PULLEDD WAY HARDER OFF THE START THAN THE YFZ BUT I SMOCKED THEM BOTH WITH A 3RD GEAR START,I WAS 50FEET IN FRONT AT THE END OF A 300 FOOT LONG RUN INTO THE FIRST CORNER,SORRY BANSHEES ARE STILL THE FASTEST THING OUT THERE FOR THE LEAST MOUNT OF WORK, :ph34r:

I'VE RACED BOTH AT THE TRACK(MOTOCROSS)BUT THE PART I'M TALKING ABOUT IS THE STARTING STRAIGHT.THERE WAS A YFZ AND A R THERE,THE R PULLED WAY HARDER OFF THE START THAN THE YFZ BUT I SMOKED THEM BOTH WITH A 3RD GEAR START,I WAS 50FEET IN FRONT AT THE END OF A 300 FOOT LONG RUN INTO THE FIRST CORNER,SORRY BANSHEES ARE STILL THE FASTEST THING OUT THERE FOR THE LEAST MOUNT OF WORK, :ph34r: