Banshee Vs Honda 450 Vs Yfz450

q8bizkit78

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im now sixteen, but my first four wheeler was my current banshee and i got it when i was fourteen... it had toomey, k & n, bored twenty over, and a couple other mods...now i have many more mods, and am trying to get more money so i can get a 409 kit and port and polish because im addicted to speed...ps my banshee does 92 with the 15 tooth front sprocket... :whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

hey bansheeh8ter dude i have raced all kinds of four strokes modded and stock. i have yet been beaten by a 4 stroke. had a highly modded c-dale put up a good fight but never a 400ex. the 400ex was never meant to be that fast nor will it ever be. they was built for handling. i think i speak for most of us banshee owners when i say bring your pussy ass no running shit eaten 400 down for a good ass kicking. ill race anything. oh yeah your handle sucks. thought youd like to know.

honda :yank:

yamaha :headbang:

• 4 weeks later...

BansheeH8r,....I think you should change your name if you hate Banshees so much. LOL.....My friends talk up the New yamaha 450 and Hondas new cream of the crop. I know money isnt an issue to them like it is for me....Maaaybeee

they are SKeeeeeeerd. Oh yea....LOL.....my son just beat my SHEE, with his Western Auto tricycle. banghead OMG

Edited by Klotzban1

• 2 weeks later...

I lined up to them both at the same time. the yfz450 pulls off the line hard. The honda 450 is kinda iffy. Say the least i blew them both away. I'm not empressed with the honda 450 one bit, there should be something more in the front-end,it looks like its missing something. The motor is decent, and thats putting it easy. Honda 400's with 440's are pretty much dead even. The Yfz450, I'm impressed,sweet ass powerband for a 4-stroke,kept right up with my banshee but it was still getting 2nd hand smoke -_- but come on guys those 2, 4-strokes wont hold a candle to a banshee :headbang: