Hotties On Banshees

Wallrat

Hotties on Banshees Photo Contest?  

288 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wud win if i cud get my avitar on my shee.....photoshop maby.. :rolleyes:  heh

no photo shop !!!!!!

all real and they gotta flash the hq logo. but you could drum up a pic like that and send it my way ;)

Glad to see we got our priorities srait here on the HQ...this post is already pinned. :lol::P

So what's a feller & his lady get for winning such a contest? :unsure:

:huh: Perhaps I can do some bargaining here.... :rolleyes::D

Here's the closest I got yet(old pic)...but at least a pic to go on here for now, hands down to minkia. ;)

AugAhop.jpg

The official contest is in the works. Dates and timelines are still being figured out. Once its set up, there will be a new area to submit your entries for probably a 2 week period. After the deadline, no new pictures will be allowed and HQ members will have probably a week to vote for their favorite. After the voting period is over, the winner will be crowned and any prizes that have been donated will be sent. Stay tuned for the start date...

sweet deal gary, i was in the proces of making a hq calender too, ill have to send you out one for the shop, or i can just bring it to you in dumont, i know youll be there :rolleyes: i hope, but a poster of the winning shot is a good idea too. would anyone be interested in buying a callender or poster with all the photos, and of course there will be some nudity in it :) if i get alot of responces for it ill definitly consider it for resale and giving the girls the money, or getting a set of garys arms ! later, and thanks again