Hotties On Banshees

Wallrat

Hotties on Banshees Photo Contest?  

288 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"hands down to minkia" - :) thanks led!

anyways - i would post some, but im sure you have all seen them already.... maybe some new ones of Kira are in order - but it is 3 degrees out right now - hmmmmm ;)

Awesome idea! we should make it where they have to hold something we all would have (a hlemt or a wrewnch....) that way all the photos would be EXCLUSIVE for the contest!

Oh crap did I start the contest? I think we need to know if Lee is gonna setup a special kinda voting thing for this. If we do a regular poll, we're limited to 10 entries that we can vote on. As soon as we have the submitting/voting thing setup, then I say we start it. 2 weeks to submit, 1 week of voting.

we need to maybe come up with a first second and third place and maybe get lee to throw in some hq stickers or a couple t shirts since it is his site we are promoting.. maybe like 1 through ten get something 1 throug 5 a t shirt and a big prize and 5 through tenth a couple of stickers

I don't think we have enough prizes to swing that. Don't get me wrong, prizes for 2nd and 3rd place sound pretty good, but I think it'll have to be only the top 3 people receive prizes. Maybe the good loot will go to first, a tshirt or maybe some not as neat loot for 2nd, and some stickers n stuff for 3rd? For those waiting on a start/end date, Lee is working on the site to give us the kind of features that we want for this contest. He's testing it now so hopefully we'll have some idea of a timeline in the near future. Don't hesitate to get your pictures done though. All the rules are posted. Just hang onto your pics until the official entry date. Oh and don't forget to have BHQ in the pics. I found that this was kinda hard to do, what do you guys think about having to only have BHQ or BansheeHq in at least ONE of the pics IF all the pics are of the same bike, same girl, same location? That way we know that the pictures were specifically for this contest, and we don't have to put cheesy cardboard signs in every shot - they distract the viewer from the subject.

Sorry if I'm late to the game here guys, but I will donate a EIBACH rear banshee spring (direct replacement part) I've got them in 250 lb/in up to 500 lb/in in 25 lb/in increments powdercoated our "diamond black"color, I'll even have the winners name stamped on the spring by our logo, oh yeah put me on the list for the "good pictures"

Dunedemon.

Sorry if I'm late to the game here guys, but I will donate a EIBACH rear banshee spring (direct replacement part) I've got them in 250 lb/in up to 500 lb/in in 25 lb/in increments powdercoated our "diamond black"color, I'll even have the winners name stamped on the spring by our logo, oh yeah put me on the list for the "good pictures"

Dunedemon.

its definitly not to late in the game. thanks for adding yet another great prize to the bundle. later