What Pisses You Off

wheeleymaster99

I hate people that brag all the time about shit they have or really don't have. Also I hate it when people try and impress you by telling you how much money they make when they don't really make or have SHIT!!! Oh! and one more thing... chicks that act like sluts that don't put out! go figure??

that lil thing that pops up 1000 times when i'm tryin to use the scroll button on my mouse sayin "prize sufer illeagle operation" (while i'm tryin to look at this)

i fuckin hate just about everything. but i especially hate these little smilies. everytime i see them i wanna whoop their asses. the little fuckers just sit there and look at you without a care in the world.

:ph34r::(:unsure::blink::angry::);):P:D:lol:B):rolleyes:<_<:):angry::huh::o:mellow::huh:^_^

c'mon, you were asking for that.

i fuckin hate just about everything. but i especially hate these little smilies. everytime i see them i wanna whoop their asses. the little fuckers just sit there and look at you without a care in the world.

the one in my sig is pissed about something

• 11 years later...