Banshee not creating vacuum/not pulling in fuel from carbs

Im working on a banshee for a buddy. Did new top end, new reeds, brand new oem carbs and a few other small things. It will not suck fuel in from carbs. Can out my hands of the intakes and kick and it will eventually pull in and start. Wont idle without half choke. Sprayed some starting fluid around crank seal did not change anything. Has 125 compression on both sides. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

Also, pistons in the right direction? Chock crossover tube in correctly?

Pistons are in right and so is the crossover tube. Is it possible that the crank seals between the two cranks are bad? Heard that online elsewhere.

Ive checked just about everything. I put in new reeds(not new reed blocks just reeds)   It was “blown up” from somebody running straight gas in it so that why im asking about crank bearings and seals because i know the cylinders are good. Only thing that is making me not think that is there isnt any noticeable noise when it is running. Also when it is running it will only run on the left cylinder most of the time. 

The reason why asked about the carbs is because there are a lot of fake Chinese made carbs being sold on market these days especially on eBay, Amazon and Vito’s Performance. I had the right side carb go bad (little glass window that you use to sync the carbs fell out) on my 04 banshee and what they wanted to replace both carbs I went and bought 2 brand new keihin 28mm pwk’s instead. If you do a leak down test that would tell if the crank seals are shot. Go on YouTube and look up SouthTexasBanshee he has plenty of useful videos that are very helpful with plenty of information. You also might want to check the vent on the fuel cap. 

Edited by JerzOutlaw350

6 hours ago, JerzOutlaw350 said:

The reason why asked about the carbs is because there are a lot of fake Chinese made carbs being sold on market these days especially on eBay, Amazon and Vito’s Performance. I had the right side carb go bad (little glass window that you use to sync the carbs fell out) on my 04 banshee and what they wanted to replace both carbs I went and bought 2 brand new keihin 28mm pwk’s instead. If you do a leak down test that would tell if the crank seals are shot. Go on YouTube and look up SouthTexasBanshee he has plenty of useful videos that are very helpful with plenty of information. You also might want to check the vent on the fuel cap. 

Thanks i appreciate the help i read somewhere on here that there is a guide to build your own leak down tester. Im gonna look for that and give it a try.