please help me identify my pipes

3 minutes ago, brownballin said:

yeah DMC's would be sweet, but at nearly $1000 it would be nearly what i paid for the whole bike, i think the picture thing issue is more the sites concern as it doesnt allow for any larger files , i guess the people around here like em small🙂

Tapatalk app. It's the best way to post full size photos.

If you got that thing for $1000 you got the deal of the century. That's a $6k bike in todays market. 15 years ago that was still more than $1000.

10 minutes ago, brownballin said:

yeah DMC's would be sweet, but at nearly $1000 it would be nearly what i paid for the whole bike, i think the picture thing issue is more the sites concern as it doesnt allow for any larger files , i guess the people around here like em small🙂

You can use the Tapatalk app. That's how I post pictures.

6 hours ago, brownballin said:

^^^ what him sayd... dis site sUx

... and no  tYlErS small...and we dont like him

On 1/19/2024 at 8:27 AM, brownballin said:

Only person round here that likes em.......small.      is Tyler's wife