NEED Help IDing these a arms.

03SEBanshee

I just bought a really clean 03 Banshee SE from a buddy of mine that pretty much had it sitting and drove it maybe 5 times in the 10+ years I have known him, well it has +2 +1 a arms on it in chrome and I would assume they are Lone Star due the the Star logo on the lower plate of the lower a arm where the bottom of the shock bolts to, but I could be wrong as I can NOT find them online.  I would post a pic but every time it's over some stupid size limit.

20 hours ago, 03SEBanshee said:

I just bought a really clean 03 Banshee SE from a buddy of mine that pretty much had it sitting and drove it maybe 5 times in the 10+ years I have known him, well it has +2 +1 a arms on it in chrome and I would assume they are Lone Star due the the Star logo on the lower plate of the lower a arm where the bottom of the shock bolts to, but I could be wrong as I can NOT find them online.  I would post a pic but every time it's over some stupid size limit.

Use tapatalk

• Like 1

I’m going with American Star. That star logo basically matches the logo on their website.
Alright I will have to look at that then, if I post pics of the whole front suspension setup would it be easier to ID? They have Proline USA heim joints, HUGE Thanks, just trying to find out what they are for when I need parts for them. I will get better close up pic tomorrow as it's 2:25am right now and only have these pics now.6ba7cd18b5438ed839fb856ad0df1220.jpg955f0796da1a8b81140cce7e15c0931b.jpg

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

You don’t need to know the brand for parts replacement.

Match the heims by thread size and pitch. Some brands use standard because it’s easier to source misalignment spacers (also called top hats or caps) that reduce down to metric. Finding a 10mm misalignment spacer for a 12mm heim can be a pain if you care about how they look or if pricing becomes an issue.

Match the ball joint by size, taper, and head angle. Head angle is almost always either 0, 15, or 30. Most aftermarket arms for a banshee, blaster, and warrior upper ball joints use a 30 degree head angle, but those look like 0 or 15.

Go have a look at HSD’s website for a little bit and you can pretty well match them with a little effort. They have blueprints for most replacement hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t need to know the brand for parts replacement.

Match the heims by thread size and pitch. Some brands use standard because it’s easier to source misalignment spacers (also called top hats or caps) that reduce down to metric. Finding a 10mm misalignment spacer for a 12mm heim can be a pain if you care about how they look or if pricing becomes an issue.

Match the ball joint by size, taper, and head angle. Head angle is almost always either 0, 15, or 30. Most aftermarket arms for a banshee, blaster, and warrior upper ball joints use a 30 degree head angle, but those look like 0 or 15.

Go have a look at HSD’s website for a little bit and you can pretty well match them with a little effort. They have blueprints for most replacement hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't need parts now I just wanted to know the brand to find replacements and also to know what parts I'm rocking on this thing. It only needs a low rear shock bearing and maybe some for the front fox floats I'm not a huge fan so far but I have not rode it yet,

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk