New Banshee 450

xt45

the yfz450 is yamahas new race-ready quad. It has a motor simular to the one in the WR450 dirtbike. Look on there website Yamaha Motor website and read up on them. :D

EDIT: Dont you hate it when people edit the questions and your previous answers look like they make no sense? <_<

Edited by CoolRaptor2001

the problem is that once modified the yfz will never be able to make the power a banshee can.also you have to spend way more money to get it to go fast.i will put my banshee 379 cc against any yfz 450 that is n/a on gas.say you put $3500.00 into each motor with the yfz you get maybe 55-60 rwhp.and the banshee you can get 80 rwhp.then you go drag race and the banshee will mop the yfz up.

yea i agree with red shee, if you dump the same amount into each motor you'll get more out of the banshee, 2 strokes respond better to aftermarket motor trinkets thne 4 strokes do, and just because the stock for stock 450 is faster, how come you say ist more fun then a banshee? i would never give up my powerband for a thumper, its NOT as fun to me

$ for $ modification wise it wouldn`t even be funny how hard a 450 would get beat in a straight line by a built banshee.now an mx track is a different story.the banshee is by far the easiest bike to extract hp from.

The 450 is fast,but there is limited potential for improvement.The size of the engine is its biggest downfall.

A Banshee or even Raptor will easily pass it once modified.Yamaha built a good engine with the 450,but they didn't leave much room for improvement.Its close to being maxxed out on H.P already.

You might see a 500cc kit for it in the future,but thats about it.There just isn't enough room inside that engine to really add cc's.

Don't be surprised, if you bring the stock shee and the stock yfz450 for drag race, the yfz450 will win.

The yfz450 is more fun than the shee.

Surprised??? No. Baffled by your ignorance by calling a 450 a banshee and insulting the most respectable quad alive, yes.

Stock for stock don't mean shit... no one keeps their machines stock... it's aftermarket that counts. If you can find one quad that is easier to obtain HP from then the banshee.... then I'll sell my banshee and buy one of those. Until then, banshees will continue to eat 450's for breakfast, lunch, supper, and every damn snack in between.

id say someone definetely came to the wrong site talking about how great the 450 is. great for mx, not so great for straight line drag races. especially if they are racing built up banshees. everyone may as well face the fact that there will never be a better quad meant for straight line dragging. banshees will always prevail :D

i agree with crazy kid since nowaday everybody is anti-s troke except us banshee riders, but if you go to anyone like a dealer.. theyll say get a warrior or raptor cuz supposevly four stroke is more reliable... when i was getting my banshee by dad talked to the dealer and my dad was gullibe as all hell and the dealer said the warrior weill do 70-75 mph just like the banshee... what bullshit is this!? luckily i traded my blaster for a 2001 banshee :D