Banshee dies no idle

GoatHzb

I have a banshee with toomey t6 and I just recently put K&N pods on it it used to be kinda hard to start now it won’t start at all unless I push it in 1st and pop the clutch then it slowly starts but won’t idle for more than 1 second ever since I put the pods on I have to stay on the gas or it dies and it pops like a gun shot  every once in a while from the exhaust I thought it was the tors system or either the jetting it still has tors on at the moment and I tried adjusting the air and idle screw but won’t get better what whould be the problem ?

Def needs jets. With a similar set up I was around a 300 main and a 27.5 pilot at sea level. Those filters are making it breathe. Is this going from Uni filters to K&N or did you just remove the airbox and installed pods for the 1st time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, MarineNYC said:

Def needs jets. With a similar set up I was around a 300 main and a 27.5 pilot at sea level. Those filters are making it breathe. Is this going from Uni filters to K&N or did you just remove the airbox and installed pods for the 1st time?

Yes my air box had a crack in it so I just removed it and installed K&N pods

We literally just told you. Anywhere from a 280-300 Main and right around a 27.5 pilot. It’s impossible for us to jet your bike for you. We are giving you a round about. But the fact that you removed your airbox and put pods is why it’s running like shit. You are running lean AF right now. Too much air and not enough fuel.

• Like 1