1st CANADIAN STREET LEGAL SHEE (HELP ON MY BUILD)

BangBang

Still for sale. Cant beat it for a start.

Please view this ad:

Perfect Banshee,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-atv/calgary/perfect-banshee/1469646113?

Dont mind RRL. Prob just had a mouthful of coffee grinds. If you really want a big bore I may know where there is a 10mil sitting.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Canadianshee said:

Still for sale. Cant beat it for a start.

Please view this ad:

Perfect Banshee,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-atv/calgary/perfect-banshee/1469646113?

Dont mind RRL. Prob just had a mouthful of coffee grinds. If you really want a big bore I may know where there is a 10mil sitting.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

already? you havent even got a chance to abuse it yet lol

Do your self a favor, move on from Kevin at HerrJuggs  

No need for the Mattoon cases on a 10 motor which is what a 521 will be. If you are serious about a 521 Serval, get with Cam at Redline. He has been turning out more 521 Servals then anyone. I’ve rode one of his 521’s and plenty smaller Servals. He’s got them figured out. 

As far as the LSR chassis goes. You’ll be hard pressed to get them to do another run of them if you’re talking about the Outlaw.  If you are lucky it’s possible you may find one used online and have everything there to tear down and re powder coat. I’m doing getting a custom frame built with YFZ 450 geometry up front and it should be done in a week or so. I’d entertain offers as I’m kind of wanting to move on to other projects. Or, I may have a small run of them re produced. 

Who is Mott’s Machining? Are they building these motors or similar banshee stuff? 

After checking out your spread sheet, your domes are not pump gas at 21cc. Those numbers are fine on stock cylinder and stroke motors, but once you compress the added volume of a 72 bore and 10mm more stroke, it is much higher compression then pump gas will handle. 

Mattoon cases are over kill unless you do a DM. 

Straight cut gears refer to the primary gears  definitely worth doing over 100HP. However a billit trans is going to be from Robinson and those are drag racing over rides, not a pro mod like you’ll want. You can however buy a billit 2nd Gear. Doubtful you’d even need a billit second though. Of the guys I know with the 521 Servals, they are running stock based pro mods. The pro mod will come with all the other parts like the detent roller, modded star, etc.

Clutch, ditch the 8 plate. No need for it now that everybody is running the lock up clutches. The old 8 and 10 plate set ups were done to hold power before the lock ups were around. There obviously are some mega motors in the drag world that may use them, but for yours, run the lock up on a traditional style clutch. The spring loaded Hinson on straight cut gears is definitely tits. A sling shot or finger style lock up is a toss up. Both have their benefits, but you’ll see more tuning info for the finger style lock ups.  

Definitely go new OEM ignition components on a timing plate over any of the other stuff out there. The gains are minimal and the cost is high  especially if you’re not an advanced engine builder/tuner.

Jet Kit? Dude, this isn’t some motor a box kit from Dyno Jet will work on. Their kit is for stock carbs anyway. If you’re tuning lectrons or PWK’s you’ve got totally different jets. Not to mention learning curve  

For exhaust, the FMF and SLP’s are automatically not going to work. You’ll need a big bore pipe. Shearer and Sniper do offer those, but I’d go LED. They have been building a lot of pipes for the big Servals and other comparible power motors for Cam at Redline and they can get you a total package with the quiet silencers you want.

Check out Factory 43 for nerfs. 

Front brakes can be swapped to yfz450 stuff. Do the master cylinder as well. The rear can be swapped to calipers from a multitude of options. Wicked, Brembo/Ducati style caliper from Race Tech, Rick Farmer’s Caliper, etc. The stock master is decent enough or you can swap it to an R1 Caliper. 

Lastly, of all the electronic stuff you want on it, it’s all weight. Lots and lots of weight. Maybe a Digitron data monitor, and the road legal stuff. But all the rest of it... meh. 

Who is Mott’s Machining? Are they building these motors or similar banshee stuff? 
After checking out your spread sheet, your domes are not pump gas at 21cc. Those numbers are fine on stock cylinder and stroke motors, but once you compress the added volume of a 72 bore and 10mm more stroke, it is much higher compression then pump gas will handle. 
Mattoon cases are over kill unless you do a DM. 
Straight cut gears refer to the primary gears  definitely worth doing over 100HP. However a billit trans is going to be from Robinson and those are drag racing over rides, not a pro mod like you’ll want. You can however buy a billit 2nd Gear. Doubtful you’d even need a billit second though. Of the guys I know with the 521 Servals, they are running stock based pro mods. The pro mod will come with all the other parts like the detent roller, modded star, etc.
Clutch, ditch the 8 plate. No need for it now that everybody is running the lock up clutches. The old 8 and 10 plate set ups were done to hold power before the lock ups were around. There obviously are some mega motors in the drag world that may use them, but for yours, run the lock up on a traditional style clutch. The spring loaded Hinson on straight cut gears is definitely tits. A sling shot or finger style lock up is a toss up. Both have their benefits, but you’ll see more tuning info for the finger style lock ups.  
Definitely go new OEM ignition components on a timing plate over any of the other stuff out there. The gains are minimal and the cost is high  especially if you’re not an advanced engine builder/tuner.
Jet Kit? Dude, this isn’t some motor a box kit from Dyno Jet will work on. Their kit is for stock carbs anyway. If you’re tuning lectrons or PWK’s you’ve got totally different jets. Not to mention learning curve  
For exhaust, the FMF and SLP’s are automatically not going to work. You’ll need a big bore pipe. Shearer and Sniper do offer those, but I’d go LED. They have been building a lot of pipes for the big Servals and other comparible power motors for Cam at Redline and they can get you a total package with the quiet silencers you want.
Check out Factory 43 for nerfs. 
Front brakes can be swapped to yfz450 stuff. Do the master cylinder as well. The rear can be swapped to calipers from a multitude of options. Wicked, Brembo/Ducati style caliper from Race Tech, Rick Farmer’s Caliper, etc. The stock master is decent enough or you can swap it to an R1 Caliper. 
Lastly, of all the electronic stuff you want on it, it’s all weight. Lots and lots of weight. Maybe a Digitron data monitor, and the road legal stuff. But all the rest of it... meh. 
^^He's good!

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk