Damn fucktards!!!

I don't know how in the hell u guys do it.. Put up a banshee and parts for sale here in pa and the fucking retards came out of no where, it's like banshees are a magnet to morons. They ask the most retarded fucking questions that were already in the description, one fucking idiot asked me what stage cams are in it.. Im not even gonna waste any more time typing they're stupid comments in fear that I'll become less intelligent like them.  Fucking pulling my hair out, may have a little to do with the fact I ran out weed. Rant over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, jeremyshee01 said:

I don't know how in the hell u guys do it.. Put up a banshee and parts for sale here in pa and the fucking retards came out of no where, it's like banshees are a magnet to morons. They ask the most retarded fucking questions that were already in the description, one fucking idiot asked me what stage cams are in it.. Im not even gonna waste any more time typing they're stupid comments in fear that I'll become less intelligent like them.  Fucking pulling my hair out, may have a little to do with the fact I ran out weed. Rant over.

I'm a member of several fishing FB groups, vehicle forums, multiple boat FB groups and forums, multiple FB city FS groups, and snowmobile FB and forum groups. The banshee people are no joke the absolute worst as far as intelligence goes. Closely behind is the fishing groups.

However I will say, trying to sell ANYTHING on FB marketplace or Craigslist is impossible nowadays. People don't read the ad, and even if they do they ask questions that either don't make sense, or were asked not to ask (ex. negotiating, delivery.)

good luck selling your bike with an attitude like that.  who cares if they dont know. they got money to buy? good you can take it then.  like people care about wasting time to respond when they waste as much time scrolling instagram and facebook then try and act like their time is valuable 

Edited by Ayesully810

1 minute ago, Ayesully810 said:

good luck selling your bike with an attitude like that.  who cares if they dont know. they got money to buy? good you can take it then.  like people care about wasting time to respond when they waste as much time scrolling instagram and facebook then try and act like their time is valuable 

With an attitude like expecting someone to read the ad and understand what they're buying?

I'd say 90% of the people who have asked me dumb questions are the ones who never show up. The ones who know what they're buying usually ask one question (can I come look).

Sorry, but I'm not wasting time with some 13 year old asking what the top speed is. Been there done that.

Someone who is actually interested won't ask dumb questions.

2 hours ago, specialblend07 said:

With an attitude like expecting someone to read the ad and understand what they're buying?

I'd say 90% of the people who have asked me dumb questions are the ones who never show up. The ones who know what they're buying usually ask one question (can I come look).

Sorry, but I'm not wasting time with some 13 year old asking what the top speed is. Been there done that.

Someone who is actually interested won't ask dumb questions.

hmm, good points ^. I re-dact my cprevious comment.  Continue. 

Edited by Ayesully810

3 minutes ago, 375hp banshees said:

^^ bought parts from smeven

and then sent him additional money voluntarily after shipping was more than he thought.  i guess i made my comment pre maturely i havent dealt with the peeps on facebook and craigslist in a while but now that I think of it, ive encountered some real idiots on there when selling stuff.