pipes melting fuel line

Im having a problem with by banshee melting the fuel line on the left carb. I can't seem to reroute the line any other way with out kinking the line or melting the fuel line. I have a 421 cheeta power valve motor in a lonestar frame with Inframe shear pipes and 35 pwk carbs. Ive herd you can get get pwk carbs with the fuel delivery port on ether side. Anybody know where I can get a new carb with the fuel port on the right side.

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Toybreaker said:

https://www.keihin-na.com/aftermarket/pwk/

shows fuel inlet on right side of carb..... back (filter) looking front (intake)

PWM has the fuel inlet on the other side, unfortunately it only comes in 38mm

I have never seen a PWK with the inlet on the right, only the left. If you look at the pdf on the link above, it shows it on the left

https://www.keihin-na.com/assets/1/7/pwk_parts.pdf

But OP, have you tried using spacers to push the pipe away from the frame?

Can you get pictures of the fuel line touching the pipe too?

you want your fuel line as far away anyway, being you are losing power by heating fuel up, and risk fire in reality.  

I would see if the pipe can get pushed out some, or there has to be a way to route it. 

Yes, I'm running a duel pingle. I will see about getting a picture up tomorrow. I looked into spacing the pipe out. But don't think that would be a option. Spacing the front pipe out, only moved the middle of the pipe out maybe 1/2 inch. Do they make reed spacers for the cheeta?

Thanks