Sniper Racing! Wayne’s Auto Parts and Chroming!

Jetnbyu93

I just wanted to give Gary from Sniper Racing a big for the pipes.

It’s good that we still have folks like him around, right from the start he answered all my questions with no hesitation and quickly! To add the craftsmanship and detail in the pipes all the way down to fitment is A+++++

I would like to also give Wayne from Wayne’s Auto Parts and Chroming a big for the excellent chrome job on the pipes. Only a few shops left around that still do show room chrome with copper plating.

Few pics below - Sorry the lighting sucks, it’s raining here in Va and my garage lights aren’t that good, however you should still be able to see what I’m talking about.

IMG_3801.JPG

IMG_3803.JPG

IMG_3804.JPG

IMG_3805.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NICE. I have two sets of Gary's pipes and along with making more power than everyone else, they are assembled so much nicer.

Gary is a super nice guy, who has attended several BansheeHQ rides.

I agree, it's good to have guys like him that actually care about performance AND product quality.

Gary’s customer service is excellent. Quite a few Sunday’s I’ve reached out and he has always replied back, just a good straight up guy.

Same for Wayne many messages sent he always replied back.

Wayne’s Auto Parts and Chroming is located here in Virginia and has been around for years!

Great looking bike. What is the engine size and how much of a difference has the pipes made over what was previously on it?

421 Cub, Race Gas (C12), 35 PWKs ect - not sure the difference yet I haven’t had a chance to ride it, raining like cats and dogs here in Va. smh. Hopefully I will have an update this upcoming weekend, can’t wait!

• Like 1

That is a very nice and shiny bike. I personally like the nerfs.  My kicker hits mine sometimes, but doesn't get stuck.  The chrome on your Snipers looks way better than the dull chrome on my Shearers.  I'm using Claudia's clamps on my Shearer's, definitely an upgrade over the Cascade clamps.

• Like 1