My 2018 setup

I would love 50% humidity. The average daily humidity for me has be 71%. The average daily high is 98%. It is just fucking humid here.
I have been running 2 dehumidifiers in my house that past week and I empty them twice a day. They are roughly 30 gallons between them.
How much water are you pulling out of the air each day?

I would love 50% humidity. The average daily humidity for me has be 71%. The average daily high is 98%. It is just fucking humid here.
I have been running 2 dehumidifiers in my house that past week and I empty them twice a day. They are roughly 30 gallons between them.

Why don’t you have your dehumidifiers ran to a drain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, n2otoofast4u said:
3 hours ago, ZillaFreak said:

How much water are you pulling out of the air each day?

IIRC, and they are both like 70 quarts, around 50-60 gallons a day. 

There is a coating its called sharkhide ive been looking for differant stuff for my un coated aluminum    . Ive not tried it but it seems to be interesting product                                                                     http://www.sharkhide.com/index.html       

1 hour ago, flynbrian1216 said:

There is a coating its called sharkhide ive been looking for differant stuff for my un coated aluminum    . Ive not tried it but it seems to be interesting product                                                                     http://www.sharkhide.com/index.html       

Theres also a metal sealer called shineseal it says its good too 700 degrees its at summit racing also. I would love to have the pipes that have the raw finish .

Edited by flynbrian1216

No VIN?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Only cases that came on an actual bike have a VIN on them if you buy cases from Yamaha they don’t have a VIN.

Brand new cases. Didn't know they don't have VIN.

What's your jetting at with your 521???

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Brand new cases. Didn't know they don't have VIN.

What's your jetting at with your 521???

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Brand new frames don’t have VIN’s either because a VIN is a Vehicle ID number and cases and frames not assembled are considered parts not vehicles.

Here in Cali it makes it fun when the dmv peeps don’t know anything?

I’ve been asked why my engine number doesn’t match the frame number...on the banshee

I’ve been asked Wher the smog stickers are...on my banshee

I’ve been asked why ther was no #s on the case(new Yamaha cases)...on the banshee

Very frustrating. I try to do everything via AAA or online/mail.