Best big hp trail axle..

So i have a redline 10 cub that i trail/quarry ride. Redoing a bunch of stuff with a new frame swap. My current axle is a old g force with no chrome left and loose hubs all around. Most the chrome fell off just pressure washing i dont beat it that bad. This thing is hideous and worn. I want a new axle and dont want to put used worn sproket and wheel hubs on a new shaft. Here are my options and opinions. Any input is appreatiated.

Jj play axle. Love the light weight and all new keyed hubs for a decent price. Hate that its shorter then stock. Not sure aluminum can hold up. Maybe wheel spacers can get it to +1. I use +2 now and hate to go bigger or much smaller. $650ish

Durablue x33. Love gun drilled, wider then stock, keyed wheel hubs included. Still need a new factory or aftermarket sproket splined hub. Hate lock nut. $700 ish

Lonstar/ rpm with billet hubs all around. Heavy , tons, of money, and splines all around. May have the same loose spline problems i have now. Yes i impact them on.  Looks great and is extended. $8-900 ish for all billet hubs and 550ish for stock on the axle.

G force with all new hubs factory or billet. Hate paying that much for stock stuff i think this quad will ware out fast. $350 500 ish for stock stuff and axle. 600 for lonestar stuff on this axle.