Alky shooting out one pipe excessive

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be fuel. Could be moisture. Could be cause a lot. Make some test hits and see how it runs

Yeah I am this Saturday..unfortunately where I live im not able to test right after a change. Like I said I had a broken oring so hope that was causing the blow out of the pipe..I'll see

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

What pilot, main, emultion, needle, power jet, what's the powerjet drilled to? What pump? What pistons are you running? What is the squish? What squish angle? What fuel petcock? 

Do you have a pic of the plugs? What do the fuel and timing look like on the plug? 

What where the carbs set up for? What size motor? And what size is your motor?

Alky can be a pain when you are first learning but once you get it figured out its pretty easy and you will love it!

What pilot, main, emultion, needle, power jet, what's the powerjet drilled to? What pump? What pistons are you running? What is the squish? What squish angle? What fuel petcock? 
Do you have a pic of the plugs? What do the fuel and timing look like on the plug? 
What where the carbs set up for? What size motor? And what size is your motor?
Alky can be a pain when you are first learning but once you get it figured out its pretty easy and you will love it!

Pilot I believe is 55, dump .122 and main is 155. Not sure what the PJ is drilled to. It was set up for a 443, and I have a 421. Still is rich. Blows some fuel out the exhaust when I rev. Nothing like before though. Is some fuel blowng out normal..plug still looks new...I'll send a pic of the pump

Are you sure the main is a 155 or has it been drilled too? If the main is a true 155 that is your deto problem right there!
Are you sure it's fuel blowing out? If so have you been buying the same fuel from the same place? 

What's wrong with the 155...I believe it's a true 155...I opened the carb the other day. But no, I realized today that it was coolant and fuel blowing out...I change the oring and its back to normal. But it's still blowing out more fuel then I think it should. But is that normal on methanol. Here's the pump296058c18661b4887b0d704295ea7dd1.jpgee409e7f288fd48407c620d64efbf0e9.jpg

21 minutes ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

Are you sure the main is a 155 or has it been drilled too? If the main is a true 155 that is your deto problem right there!

Are you sure it's fuel blowing out? If so have you been buying the same fuel from the same place? 

^^ Correct -  If the mains aren't drilled and you're truly running 155 mains with alcohol then you'll be way to lean