Reputable Shops that promod and bearing mod the shift drum?

a month to get a motor done is going to be hard to get.

I know, I just bought the bike yesterday and was trying to get it dialed in for our June 9th trip.

I don't really need the motor built.

I just need bore/port work, pistons, promod and an engine rebuild gasket and seal kit.

I can build the motor and leakdown test it.

I hit up sleeper.

I hope he can get back to me.

I can source all of the other bits to make it a whole package.

Just need the talent...

He will message you back. He stays busy, and when he works....he works alot. I'd be willing to bet he has a few messages to read through, but he always gets back. A month is pretty short notice lol.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I know, I just bought the bike yesterday and was trying to get it dialed in for our June 9th trip.

I don't really need the motor built.

I just need bore/port work, pistons, promod and an engine rebuild gasket and seal kit.

I can build the motor and leakdown test it.

I'd check with Cam first, at least talk to him. He might have some cylinders and a promod sitting on the shelf.

Or,

Check w/ SLP in Idaho Falls. They don't do much Banshee work anymore, but they used to. As far as I know they still sell a kit. Plus their pipes of course. They could at least do the boring work and clean up the crank if needed. Not sure about the promod but you could buy one somewhere else.

Sweet, thank you!

The transmission is the main thing.

I feel a promod just isn't a promod without the drum bearing mod too.

I have cylinders ready to go, I just need someone with talent to port them, bore them and port match the top case.

I do need the crankshaft inspected and trued/welded as well.

Sleeper got back to me.

He's sick with the flu and can't build my motor in that time frame with his current workload, which it totally understandable.

So I asked him about only porting, boring for new wiseco's, inspect and true/weld the crank and port match the top case.

I hope he can do that.

I also have an email into Jeff at FAST.

You're all gonna laugh at me, but I just picked up a super clean 97 with a seized motor for $1k and I was hoping to send the motor out to get built into a dune/play 350 with a promod and get it back by June 2nd.

Money talks. I can make that happen if you got the money to pay the OTD bill

Camatv might be able to help, if you find a trans check adrenaline (sac area) or precision porting (stockton) for bore/port work.

Mac daddy racing advertises fast turn around also.

Is precision porting in stocktown Joe Machado?

I tried finding his shop one time, but no luck.

Joe Molinari got back to me and he might have a promod on the shelf ready to drop in.

He'll get back to me in the morning.

• Like 1

I had SLP do a Banshee crank for me last year. Cleaned, inspected, trued and welded, $90. They do mostly snowmobile stuff so they're getting into their slow season. Should be a quick turn around.

If somebody has a set of cylinders ready to go, buy them, then sell yours.

If you do that, let me know, I might be interested.

Edited by Time Machine

I had SLP do a Banshee crank for me last year. Cleaned, inspected, trued and welded, $90. They do mostly snowmobile stuff so they're getting into their slow season. Should be a quick turn around.

If somebody has a set of cylinders ready to go, buy them, then sell yours.

If you do that, let me know, I might be interested.

awesome, thanks for the tip.