2017 BansheeHQ Fall Ride - Little Sahara, OK - Sept. 27 - Oct. 1

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, bluebanshee98 said:

Are you coming? And are you bringing the little dirtbike too so we can jump over picnic tables and fires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, dirtworxboy said:

Hell ya man. Site 108

Lol The Evil Knievel bike will definitely be making an appearance!

Have fun with that. Ya'll mother fuckers are gonna go to jail if you try doing that shit this year up on the hill. The 5-0's are heavy up in those parts. Take my advice haha

• Like 1

On 9/14/2017 at 10:36 PM, spurdy said:

013c007a3eb91a1e13290a20144299ad.jpg

You pussies don't even know what a real beer is.

Lol!

Spurdy.. im being serious here.... why havent you guys just not the few of you that want GOOD beer pitch in on a KEG of something you like?   6.5 cases of beer in 1 keg and tends to be cheaper...  you could leave the heffer where you party with 0 issues...   and just buy minimal can beers so you have transportable road pops...

Most places rent a keg cooler and co2 tap...  fill with ice and its fine for the week usually if out of the sun

Can get some good flavorfull beers in micro brews... separate the men from the boys that drink  watered down piss beer lol

Edited by ride.race.live

3 minutes ago, ride.race.live said:

Spurdy.. im being serious here.... why havent you guys just not the few of you that want GOOD beer pitch in on a KEG of something you like?   6.5 cases of beer in 1 keg and tends to be cheaper...  you could leave the heffer where you party with 0 issues...   and just buy minimal can beers so you have transportable road pops...

Most places rent a keg cooler and co2 tap...  fill with ice and its fine for the week usually if out of the sun

Can get some good flavorfull beers in micro brews... separate the men from the boys that drink  watered down piss beer lol

Kegs are fucking stupid.

That is all.