Mix match

penguin

Like title says. Mix and match. I bought these cases from another member off the forums. First pic is from his ad listing them for sale. Second pic is what I received. The discoloration between the two halves is what got me curious and tipped me off that these cases were mix matched. See if you can spot the problem and the difference in the 2 pics. With the exception of different stain color. There is a dead giveaway as to what wrong with them. After that I will give the story behind the scheme. Bunch of bullshit lies from the beginning. I'm giving him till Tuesday the 31st to refund my money before I report it to PayPal as fraud and let everyone on here know who he is. But I will give him the chance to make it rite. 32aec573800a9a6be9b4d1644dea757e.jpg06dbb13a19c9846355cc5d27ae38e295.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There is no gap in this one either. What you see is the cases are not tighten down so the split a tad.

This is also a pic the OP thought he was buying, not what he got.

Most all my cases dry fit nicely....this could be just how the pic is taken maybe...but deff doesn't look like it lines up well...but either way

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Prolly could have give a little more details in his comments. In the beginning he claimed he had started cleaning the bottom case half when I came along and bought them. He quit and boxed them up. Big flag is the cases I received haven't been touch with a cleaner prolly since they were new. And to see the color difference set it off even more. Then he said just soda blast them and they will match up just fine and that crank and trans rides in bearings that the case just holds them together. That told me he had no clue about line bored casing. Then I really started looking for diffference in casting marks from the molding process.

Took 9 days for him to ship out the cases. After 6 days of avoiding me he claimed he went to jail but according to his profile a message I sent in Thursday showed he read it that day. Even tho he suppose to be in jail. He can't even lie good. then took another 3 days after that to get them shipped out . So after all that, I put together And come to conclusions he was having to wait on a bottom case half to come in from eBay.