Mix match

penguin

This is bullshit, they're not mismatched cases. I personally took the motor apart and it was just as it had been assembled from Yamaha. They're the same two case halves from start to finish. It's absolutely ridiculous to suggest that i bought another set of cases or case half just to ship out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that case either, once it's cleaned good with some aluminum brightener or cleaner. They're most certainly not mismatched. I'm sorry that the color doesn't match perfectly. Don't most people paint or PC them any way?

Upon closer review, the cases are the SAME as his original picture! There are a few distinct marks that indicates they are the same. The color mismatch from then to now is interesting, but there are a few flaws that are consistent from picture to picture.

That's not true at all I'm not a scammer, Jesus I only had one set of cases. And that's the same ones I sent. This is outrageous, I had one bottom end I disassembled and shipped the case to him. It's the only set I had. And that's the truth. If you look at the pictures you should be able to tell that it's the same set in all the pictures. Because they are. They are the same cases, I never substituted or swapped them out at any point. They're perfectly good cases for 170$ shipped.

Edited by Green95LX

Get off the color point. The only thing with the color is it made it obvious something was wrong. Why do you think I waited 3 days to contact you. I studied it over and over to make sure I wasn't jumping to conclusions. Then when I look again after you sent me one of your original pictures from the original ad it jumped out. There's 2 bolts broke off in the case plus the shift shaft rod is still in it where someone tried to drill a hole in it. But the cases you sent me the bolts are out and the threads are full of old grease and dirt If they had been extracted there would be shiny aluminum from the extraction process. And how does a case change colors after trying to clean them. When it's clearly they have never been touched with any kind of soap since they were new. Both halves have never been cleaned. Then then explain why the engravings don't match. Just admit it. You screwed up. I think you honesty didn't know you can't mix match cases cause they are line bored and when You couldn't get the bolts extracted you turned to eBay to find a lower half so you waisted time by ignoring my messages until you could come up with a replacement. Man up admit your guilt and do what's rite. I tell you what. Send me the true bottom half and I bet money I can get the broken bolts out and the shaft out too. I will take that chance even if I fuck them up myself. Atleast I will have the exact cases I paid for. Fuck the money. These were just spares I was after anyway. I got 2 other sets now. Just admit you fucked up and send me the real bottom half if you haven't fucked them up already. Send me a pick of what they look like now that you tried to extract them. If it's not bad I will call it even with the original half. Do what's rite and clear your conscience

Upon closer review, the cases are the SAME as his original picture! There are a few distinct marks that indicates they are the same. The color mismatch from then to now is interesting, but there are a few flaws that are consistent from picture to picture.

Explain the broken bolts without making marks in the case. They are not the same. Zoom in on it.

Explain the broken bolts without making marks in the case. They are not the same. Zoom in on it.

I will make a tutorial for you tomorrow. Honestly, I think they are the same. There's a few marks on the upper and lower that are identical picture to picture.

Zoom in to the area where the shift drum bearing rides in the case. Look at casting marks there. They are very different. And the broken bolts And no scaring from removing the broken bolts out. I don't know what the hell you looking at but look at the facts i am pointing out It fucking obvious they are different. You show me a matching cast mark

Zoom in to the area where the shift drum bearing rides in the case. Look at casting marks there. They are very different. And the broken bolts And no scaring from removing the broken bolts out. I don't know what the hell you looking at but look at the facts i am pointing out It fucking obvious they are different. You show me a matching cast mark

Don't be angry with me, I will make you look foolish. Tomorrow I will make some arrows to some things that are 100% the same pic to pic.

And let's make this interesting. You are confident that the cases you recieved are not the cases in the first picture correct? How much is that confidence worth? You like to gamble? I bet I can point out 3 very obvious things from each picture that are not factory marks, that are consistent in both pictures. Money? Drugs? Pics of your ol lady? What you willing to bet.

Oh my god, that is seriously the true bottom half. The bolts that were "broken off" weren't. I drilled the heads off when they stripped and removed the stator cover. Then it was just a matter of grabbing the remaining stubs sticking out with some vice grips and twisting them out.

I'm telling you that this is the true story. That is the same case half and I'm well aware of why they need to match.

Let me say this again, I give you my word and god as my witness that Is the only lower case half I have had in my possession. I didn't butcher anything. You've got the case right there and you can see that it's not wrecked. Yes, i extracted the bolts. I'm not an expert by any stretch.

I seriously apologize for this turning into a big shitstorm. But, I'm telling the truth here. The shift shaft was never stuck or drilled. I have it in the garage. I know there was a few bolts I had to remove at one point. I did so and didn't butcher it.