Need assistance with streamline tee fitting

Banchee

Evening all. This one has me stumped and I can't find any help online or otherwise. I purchased the streamline +2 front brake line kit, the 3 piece. I have tried every angle I can think of to mount this baystad tee fitting on the stock mounting location and it's beating me. Is there a trick to this or do I need to get a spacer/collar to put behind it? I noticed the OEM tee is much thicker and sits on the ledge of the frame. Thanks for any insights!

I put a spacer behind mine, and attached to the front side, ill dig up some pics. I bolted it to that tab by your finger.

I installed the t differently though, mc in the middle fitting, caliper on the straight through, slight twist on the tab is needed.

• Like 1

I put a spacer behind mine, and attached to the front side, ill dig up some pics. I bolted it to that tab by your finger.

I installed the t differently though, mc in the middle fitting, caliper on the straight through, slight twist on the tab is needed.

Thanks! I would love to see some pics!