521cc fuel injected turbocharged banshee build

I would love to see this idea come to fruition.  If the OP has the cheddar, I would be having the manufacturer of the turbo/efi kit install it.

On a side note, does anyone have any information on the crank in the link?  Good or bad?  

^^^What he said above is correct.  You won't sniff the setup for less than 20k! If I was going to go down the path you are talking, Id set aside 20k for the initial engine/turbo build, 15k for the chassis, and another 10k for setup adjustments tires, different compressors, fack you name it!!  K&Ts turbo DMX was a fucking MISSILE, and pretty fucking reliable! If you're all in, Id surely talk to them about doing the work. They can probably do a turn key deal as well. One of the problems is no chassis builder has a jig that works with all of the components so the chassis and engine/turbo combo typically get a few trips to the fab shop together. When I did mine, I spent HOURS trying to get everything to fit/balance/seal/etc..... 

• Like 1