10 Inch Rear Wheels with Knobbies

ClutchLuck24/7

But you didn't .....

It's obvious that clutchluck was looking for information on how to achieve the look of the quad he posted in his initial pic.....not suggestions on tire performance. As I would like to achieve the same look, I have been doing research and sharing my findings to hopefully help clutchluck with his question and anyone else trying to achieve this look.

You hit the nail on the head.. I was asking for more pics of this style.. And as I said earlier if I want a good hooking tire then I can just go back to my old 9inch rear.. But for the riding I do traction isn't a huge deal..

Spend extra money on a smaller set of rear wheels. That's all we saying.

Yes I understand and I respect you taking the time to share your thoughts but I have 9inch rears already and my buddy just gave me another set of stock size wheels but I want the 10inch rear.. I'll just switch back if its a big deal but like I have said traction isn't a big deal..

• Like 1

Hi guys, I just got my first banshee and the tires are trashed. The dude I bought it from decided to cut the knobbies off of the rear tires and the front tires have no grip either and don't hold air for long. Other than that he took really good care of the bike and I think I got a pretty good deal. 

I am going to buy new wheels and tires soon and I think I want 10inch rear wheels. I love the look of the slightly bigger rim on an 18 or 20 inch tire

Bro are you serious?? That "look" of 18s and 20s is pretty similar.. I'm not going to keep responding to trolls..

No trolling at all. There's a big difference in look between the two.

Fact is, you realized there were no 18" tire options and went with 20".

This is a fun game though.

No trolling at all. There's a big difference in look between the two.

Fact is, you realized there were no 18" tire options and went with 20".

This is a fun game though.

Actually Sedona makes an 18 for 10inch wheels.. If anybody has pics of 10 inch rears I would like to see them..