10 Inch Rear Wheels with Knobbies

ClutchLuck24/7

What type of riding are you doing where traction isn't a big deal? Don't you just want traction so that you can feel that big powerband hit? You definitely didn't buy a banshee for the handling. What am I missing here? I'm going to assume you just want the look and that's it

I already knew what was available, which is why I recommended you switch wheel size.

But then, you realized that 18" tire selection was slim.

So you bought 20".

Now, you have an over-priced, under-performing tire.

Anyway...

il_fullxfull.605748123_5hsx.jpg

Thanks. You suggest 22" or 21 up front? I'm thinking of doing 20X11 rear.

Having a tough time with wheel selection. Had the hipers but they are so damn heavy and expensive.... not sure if I want to do them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standby for pic of my current setup on my 450.

I like how that bike is set up to perform and not just to look like some poser owns it.

Thank you. That's nice to hear. Everything was fixed/modded with function in mind. I still have some things left to purchase for it and do the right way.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp I blew my banshee up a few days ago so I'm glad I didn't order that wheel/tire set.. But I have been thinking and you guys are right.. I'll just get tires for the wheels I have when the engine is finished.. But before I even think about that I have to tear into this bike.. Hopefully I will just rebuild it and be done but I always end up doing a complete overhaul when i see parts scattered..

• 4 months later...

That is a pic of one of my bikes. Those were 18" fast trekker blems that I bought for 15$ a piece and already had the wheels for another project. They were fun to play on and didnt last long and I later switched them out for some razr2's back when they were still a decent price.

If you still have your oem wheels, I would look for something to fit them. 22's in the front and 22 or 20's in the rear. I really like the 22's in the front, my raptor is setup like that and really works great.