Who's interested in Six 5 Design suspension?

Same here. I have spoke with over a dozen chassis fab guys in the last year and getting guys to budge has been tricky. People keep saying money buys pretty much any thing, but there are some guys who have been there, done that, and know what works for their business model and what doesn't. The smart ones have figured it out and try their hardest to not deviate. Some times chasing that extra few hundred dollars turns in to a nightmare. So I get it.

I think you should order a set.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If I wanted a set, I would call the dude right now and order them, without getting a group order going.

That said, I would never spend that kind of money on parts like that when there are comparable parts available for a fraction of the cost.

Meanwhile, I'm going ride my 521 this Saturday with some doo doo elkas and crap fireball racing lt arms plus a turbo chassis swing arm and it's gonna be a good time as usual. But good luck.

I'm still waiting for dyno charts on that 521...

• Like 1

Meanwhile, I'm going ride my 521 this Saturday with some doo doo elkas and crap fireball racing lt arms plus a turbo chassis swing arm and it's gonna be a good time as usual. But good luck.

I'm still waiting for dyno charts on that 521...

At the EARLIEST it will be next week.

If I wanted a set, I would call the dude right now and order them, without getting a group order going.

That said, I would never spend that kind of money on parts like that when there are comparable parts available for a fraction of the cost.

Right, so you buying 5 sets is a wiser route then getting a group together to go in. Makes sense...

Right, so you buying 5 sets is a wiser route then getting a group together to go in. Makes sense...

It doesn't matter because you'll never get five guys to commit $2500 to this.

And no, I wouldn't waste my money on unnecessary parts.

But if I REALLY wanted them, I'd make it happen.

I'm just saying you're not going to get it done.