'06 Banshee Dream Build

jagged155

Thanks for the advice. From what LSR has told me, they are only building a frame that is almost identical geometry to the stock frame. Just waiting to here back on a final quote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try GT Performance. He builds some sweet frames

I don't have FB... can you post the info?

Dennis Heindel Are you a member of BansheeHQ? Got a guy on there looking for a LSR chassis.

13076961_10207451907070442_6465170336375
Daniel Hung Yes, it's posted. Please tag him. Thank you.

Does anyone have a contact or someone they have worked with at Lonestar? I have yet to hear back on a final quote... You would think a complete rolling chassis would be a nice sale to chase down. My motor arrives at Duncan Friday.

That fella on Facebook is selling the whole shebang for $3500. It's mint, if you are serious snatch it up. If I didn't give a wad of cash to a guy to build me a frame, I would be buying it.

That fella on Facebook is selling the whole shebang for $3500. It's mint, if you are serious snatch it up. If I didn't give a wad of cash to a guy to build me a frame, I would be buying it.

I'm on the other side of the country and a little skeptical.... he shouldn't have that hard of a time selling it. Too good to be true ?

That dude is local to me. I made him an offer and he laughed at me. He basically said it was in high demand. Right.

Now, he wants $3500 and you need front shocks, spindles and the nerfs to finish it, which I figure will be around $1500. So, you'll be in it for $5000 and it's not even rolling yet.

Needless to say, it's still for sale.

That dude is local to me. I made him an offer and he laughed at me. He basically said it was in high demand. Right.

Now, he wants $3500 and you need front shocks, spindles and the nerfs to finish it, which I figure will be around $1500. So, you'll be in it for $5000 and it's not even rolling yet.

Needless to say, it's still for sale.

Gotcha. At that price I'm better off paying full retail and getting a new one. Especially since I am wanting a different color. Thanks for looking out tho