421 Driveline (LP) w/ SLPs

Ayesully810

Ayesully bad ass build man. Sorry for jacking your thread up lol!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

No harm no foul! All good. Great discussions as usual here from everybody. Thanks for everybody who followed and contributed. Ill be posting some videos this weekend

Yeah man, sorry!!

Now go ride that bitch and burn some VP110!

• Like 1

Stinger diameter....

This was discussed today actually. Lane had talked to Matt last night and told him about when we did our dome swap from 20cc to 19cc after we hit 85/51 with 20cc.  The 19cc gave it more front side but went back down to 80 on that run.  Lane measured the stinger diameter and matt said its too small and building too much heat with the extra compression.

• Like 1

This was discussed today actually. Lane had talked to Matt last night and told him about when we did our dome swap from 20cc to 19cc after we hit 85/51 with 20cc. The 19cc gave it more front side but went back down to 80 on that run. Lane measured the stinger diameter and matt said its too small and building too much heat with the extra compression.

.....but more compression is less heat in the pipe!!

.....but more compression is less heat in the pipe!!

Maybe I mis understood what lane was telling me then but I know we were talking about how the diameter need to be bigger, I was too busy making sure bill wasnt stealing my pipes :P

135 main holy shit - watch your plugs bro!  Could get lean especially heading into colder weather

You don't need every last HP in the real world.... But I am sure you guys discussed that.

Have fun, the ole girl lookin good.

• Like 1

135 main holy shit - watch your plugs bro!  Could get lean especially heading into colder weather

You don't need every last HP in the real world.... But I am sure you guys discussed that.

Have fun, the ole girl lookin good.

We were thinking the same thing.. Plugs are looking good though. and its stil safe on the AFR at 13:1 with that, But I got 140s in it right now since its cooling down. 

We were thinking the same thing.. Plugs are looking good though. and its stil safe on the AFR at 13:1 with that, But I got 140s in it right now since its cooling down. 

35PWK still?

I think I am at 170 in my serval.  Every motor is different.  I like to run rich.

This was discussed today actually. Lane had talked to Matt last night and told him about when we did our dome swap from 20cc to 19cc after we hit 85/51 with 20cc. The 19cc gave it more front side but went back down to 80 on that run. Lane measured the stinger diameter and matt said its too small and building too much heat with the extra compression.

What diameter of stingers were on the Snipers?

99321b16bef8fb6864d5ddec417f5711.jpg

Update.. This thing is an animal, its like riding a freaking 4 stroke hyrbid. Power every where. Punch the throttle and hold on.. Gunna post footage later this evening of my go pro (learned how to turn it on rob) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3