421 Driveline (LP) w/ SLPs

Ayesully810

Keep in mind there was a pipe change between these two set ups as well because I had shearers before, but i still had slps before that with the stockers

1. Faster 2. More power everywhere and comes on much much sooner 3. Pulls harder 4. Way easier to ride, way less clutch work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup! And it pulls that no problem. Tires spin wayy more too. Very little traction in loose stuff. 2nd gear take offs with good traction shoots the front end up. Its sooo much fun. Fuel economy is a little better too.

Nice!

What's your current gearing, 15/43?

Yup! And it pulls that no problem. Tires spin wayy more too. Very little traction in loose stuff. 2nd gear take offs with good traction shoots the front end up. Its sooo much fun. Fuel economy is a little better too.

You're geared pretty low.

Are you gonna try taller gearing?

I'd sure encourage the idea of 15/40 if you're running 20" rears. 16/40 with 18"

You're geared pretty low.

Are you gonna try taller gearing?

I'd sure encourage the idea of 15/40 if you're running 20" rears. 16/40 with 18"

Yeah Im gunna change it to 15/41 and try that out this weekend and see how I like it and go from there, I just havent changed anything yet because ive been wanting to ride it.

Edited by Ayesully810

These trails suck, kinda muddy lately, but was able to get a little footage in. Sorry for the raw un edited footage. Enjoy. Skip to 2 mins, had to drive through my sub division first to get to the woods

https://youtu.be/kDgFrvYmmbs

Edited by Ayesully810
  • Like 1

iirc windows live movie maker can cut out all the nonsense and edit the gopro video to only the important stuff. if your computer has windows7 or above you should have it already installed im sure. been a while but it seems that's how I was doing it

Thanks ru.. When I was a teen I was tech savy but as I've got older I've cared less but im gunna start sharpening up again.