looking at a banshee

arena314

4bf62876de07db5de549ed4cc219f065.jpgcdd6c155145576a6e4177ac8d8f98558.jpga95ddfa955d273dbaa961fa90644a4bd.jpg it's a 95 that has full yfz front suspension t5's and an intake and it has a title. only thing is that it doesn't run right. it won't fire on the left side at idle but will at wot. I changed the plugs and cleaned the carbs with no change. they both have spark and compression is around 118 in both cylinders. it has a new top and bottom end with all stock parts. the mains were 280's and pilots were the stock 25's think that's an issue? the tors boxes are still on the carbs but I think there deleted not 100% though I bought a tors eliminator kit and jets and I got a parking break block off since that's still on the quad too. what do you guys think it could be?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Man weren't you have major problems with your last bike that you had? I remember you having a thread with a similar problem… Seems like you would've went and got a bike that was ready to roll as soon as you bought it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk