looking at a banshee

arena314

shit that was so funny I forgot to laugh. I know how to check out a bike I've checked out more then you can probably count. once again I come on here to get answers and information but recieve a bunch of Jerked off responses

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

No, you didn't get the response you wanted.

You got people telling you ecatv is junk. Do a search. It's all here.

You had 5 people tell you it's junk and 3 people tell you about personal problems.

What more do you need?

• Like 1

They are crook's. That bike is probably a few hours away from blowing up. For 3 grand find another quad. They do crappy work just ask sleeper06 he fixes their problems all the time. You've have people telling you to stay away. This isnt the only quad out there what you need to do is find another quad and post it here and we can give you our thoughts on the new one. Ooorrr buy that one. Its just money right? Hey it might even run for a season or two. Ya never know....

#1 wiseco crank

#2 Dave built it

#3 Dave built it

#4 Dave built it

On the other hand they do keep me busy!

I'm also willing to bet this guy has built more motors then bikes you have looked at.

If you are going to take anyone's advise it would be his.

Or guns. He was a local. I'm a local too, but you just want to only hear good reviews. And you won't get it from me.

Have you ever done business with a Meth Head? That is your answer as to why you should look else where.

Above all else, that thing is priced about a grand to high. It's beat, and if someone is willing to budge that much on price, that should be your first indication some fuckery is afoot.

• Like 1

I wasn't sure what the reason would be behind trenching cases with a stock stroke that's what I wanted to find out why someone would do that

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Because they part out a lot of bikes and if indeed those cases are trenched, I'd imagine it is because that was what happened to be sitting on the shelf when it went together.

There is no logical reason to trench for anything but stroke. If indeed they are trenched, you're losing a slight amount of performance due to lower case pressure.