Post up a pic of your drag bike here!

JTmachining

• 2 weeks later...

Still gotta finish building the fuel tank but thought i would hear it run today. No luck. Think someone lied to me when i bought the "kit" a few years ago.20160710_201354.jpg20160710_201316.jpg

Not a total wasted day. 1 piece stem wouldnt work like i had thought so a 2 piece was in order. Hope to have this running for haloween smnv.20160710_201242.jpg

Still gotta finish building the fuel tank but thought i would hear it run today. No luck. Think someone lied to me when i bought the "kit" a few years ago.20160710_201354.jpg20160710_201316.jpg

Not a total wasted day. 1 piece stem wouldnt work like i had thought so a 2 piece was in order. Hope to have this running for haloween smnv.20160710_201242.jpg

I'll be at SMNV Halloween fo sho. U can do as u want but I'd recommend using a one piece stem and moving the rad behind the stem and lower. Also there's good options for smaller rads that are light. LMK if u want help

Not overly concerned on weight. I understand the reasons for it but to be honest i just do this for fun.Maybe someday i will scrap all my heavyweights and do a lightweight bike. But since im a no jocky mafia type and like to drink beer i dont see this happening soon. Thanks for the offer look forward to seeing the unicorn in october.