New owner in WA

hmm, last thing to check for me, below the main jet is a washer, (not talking about the plastic diffuser cup), are they still there?

Hmm, trying to remember, I want to say there was, but dont remember 100%

Ok, I got some 27.5 pilots coming, even though its too rich at the bottom, Ill try it for the sake of trying it I guess. 

I tried leaning out the adjustment screws, but cant get it to not load up at idle.  I also have a set of 270 mains coming, maybe getting the needles closer to center will help in other areas?

Edited by Deezil

did the jets look smaller ? bigger ? modified? Also have you pulled the brass tube out? the one the needle slides into, the main screws into? check for debris, corrosion etc. should fit snug. tap it out with the back of a screwdriver handle.

Edited by Scrubby

Floats are fine. I think it's cause they are wet that they look odd? I put the 27.5 pilot and 270 mains in. Still can't get idle right, had to go to the second notch from the blunt end of the needle. If you sit and idle it loads up. I'm 2 or 2.5 turns out on the idle mix screws.

Comparing the old pilots, it's hard to tell, I couldn't tell much difference by looking at them, didn't spend much time on them. At least now I know what I have.

Top end is good. Still smokes at wot, so I'm not too rich. I fouled one plug and had to change it with too much idling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Time to give the electrical a once over. Something is up is 27.5 is not burning ok. You have an ohm meter?

I do, what should I ohm? Tested the stator and it checks out fine.  It was too rich on the 25 pilot, so I figured Id have the same issue on the 27.5, I may try the 25's back in with the 270 mains, might fix the rich bottom end. Or Ill just leave it, when riding and above idle its fine, it just loads up if its at idle for any period of time