New owner in WA

Deezil please keep in mind your going to have to jet accordingly when eliminating the airbox and run the pods directly off the carbs!

Understood, This is how I got it, Im just trying to make it run right.  I wonder if it has a weird needle in it or something... My jet set comes tomorrow, and it has a needle with it.

try going up 1 slot at a time on the needle with the clip, if that doesn't bring it in line, drop a jet size, and raise the needle back up . then test again.  but youll still need to redo  it once you go straight pods.

Moved the clip to the top of the needle, now it just seems really fat on the bottom end but once you get moving it cleans up and goes like a mofo

I have the idle mixture needles at half turn out and still seems to lead up at idle. Normal? Maybe my needles should be changed. I'll try to get numbers off them soon.

cd0256899f408a9f62601df896fd810a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved the clip to the top of the needle, now it just seems really fat on the bottom end but once you get moving it cleans up and goes like a mofo

I have the idle mixture needles at half turn out and still seems to lead up at idle. Normal? Maybe my needles should be changed. I'll try to get numbers off them soon.

cd0256899f408a9f62601df896fd810a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving the clip all the way up is lowering the needle which makes it leaner.

Pilot is idle to about 1/4 throttle

Needle is transition from about 1/4-3/4 throttle

Main is 3/4 to wide open throttle.

Moving the clip all the way up is lowering the needle which makes it leaner.

Pilot is idle to about 1/4 throttle

Needle is transition from about 1/4-3/4 throttle

Main is 3/4 to wide open throttle.

Gotcha. It was way too rich before so I'm on track with the needle. You don't mention the low mixture adjustment screws.

I'm trying t figure out why my mods don't require more fuel I guess. 280 main jet and a 25 pilot jet should be too lean. Right? Sea level.

By lynden. Any others up here? Looking for uncut front fender too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm about 10mins from you like 2mins from the guide maridien border. Actually I'm about half a mile from the actual border but as you know we cant just hop the ditch. From abbotsford bc.

I think I saw that banshee on Craigslist.

Banshees are awesome goodluck. Be careful of these bhq guys they will talk you into a 10k bike build then you'll end up parting it out haha.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

27.5 pilot minimum. Most times when I am tuning stock carbs the bike seems happier with a fatter 30 pilot and a touch leaner needle adjustment.

As rich as it is I should go bigger on the pilot?

Are your carbs synced ? Slide needle and air screw are two separate circuits. We're it me I would only adjust one at a time.

Yep. Synced. Idle mixture screw I think Ive been using backwards. Been turning in to lean. But it's out.

I'm about 10mins from you like 2mins from the guide maridien border. Actually I'm about half a mile from the actual border but as you know we cant just hop the ditch. From abbotsford bc.

I think I saw that banshee on Craigslist.

Banshees are awesome goodluck. Be careful of these bhq guys they will talk you into a 10k bike build then you'll end up parting it out haha.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Lol. Yep. That's it.

No, you should NOT be leaner. How do you know you are rich on the bottom end? With even your basic mods that motor SHOULD want more then the stock 25 pilot.

Tons of smoke. Have to throttle up to clean it out.

d526f8d4d0d448b5156c54ec34e16726.jpg