What bike is good for the wife?

Thought about getting her a banshee, but I rode a few 400ex's in my days and they have a great reputation for being reliable. Looked into 450's as well. Would really consider a banshee if it was in great shape. We plan on doing some riding together this year and I would like to get something that's dependable. Thoughts? Anyone have a bike for sale? Banshee, 400, 450...

Do I what I did and get her a banshee so you have 2.....my wife is not very good at riding at all.....have to teach her how to ride every time we go out...I just let her know that she must Shift(don't want a meltdown), don't put feet down(thers 4 tires u won't fall over like a dirt bike).......

Do I what I did and get her a banshee so you have 2.....my wife is not very good at riding at all.....have to teach her how to ride every time we go out...I just let her know that she must Shift(don't want a meltdown), don't put feet down(thers 4 tires u won't fall over like a dirt bike).......

Same thing I did. Bought mine a 400ex last year, she didn't like it, sold it and bought another Banshee.

I've had my wife on a Banshee, Blaster, Yfz450 and finally settled on a Raptor 250.

She couldn't get the hang of a 2 stroke, she liked the power of the 450 but thought it was heavy and HOT on the right foot (even with riding boots), again never got going fast and often enough to get the air moving.

Settled on the 250 as it's light and has electric start, but it is very under powered for the bigger dunes.

Built my ex a banshee. Started on a kx85.

Stock banshee. Then ported.

Had PT pipes, a port by surfrjag, welded crank, moded trans, billet basket, elka shocks, and all kinds of bolt ons.

Fucker was perfect. Could get up and move if needed. But had some really awesome bottom end that could chug down low.

Mine is on a Banshee, but she knows how to ride it. 400ex will last forever and is mellow enough to not scare the timid, yet powerful enough to get out of it's own way or climb a decent hill.