Is Roll Design worth the cost?

PaymentPlan

interesting.... if its a mx, trail and drag friendly frame... and you plan on improving the geo of it, correct me if im wrong here but wouldnt you require somehting other then banshee geo arms and shocks....

For one of Arlo's frames? I'll ask but my assumption was just regular shee parts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've got a frame from Arlo at HOD racing. I'm not sure what his all has done to it but I will find out when I get it at the front door.

You need to find out the details of what he has done before it is painted or before it leaves his shop.

Most likely though, you will still have essentially an oem frame that uses oem type components.

Did you get raptor tie rods or did you use 10mm

OK, are you ready for it, read the bold statement below and say it out loud so you can hear yourself say it because I've wrote this probably three times already.

Have Fireball set you up with HD tie rods that use 12mm RAPTOR 700 TIE ROD ENDS and not puny 10mm Banshee tie rod ends.

Anyone ever try the PEP ZPS shocks? The majority of the guys I race with swear by them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PEPS makes bitchin stuff. The ZPS is not gonna be a good Moto shock though. The ZPS is geared more toward TT, Flat track, & Ice racing. They do have other shocks that could work well for MX though.

OK, are you ready for it, read the bold statement below and say it out loud so you can hear yourself say it because I've wrote this probably three times already.

Have Fireball set you up with HD tie rods that use, 12mm RAPTOR 700 TIE ROD ENDS and not puny 10mm Banshee tie rod ends.

Can I still get the 12mm tie rods with roll arms

What is your knowledge on the valving offered by these three versus other brands?

I'll see if I have the emails we exchanged. He said they have a superior system with some internal floating spring or something that flows and controls better.

I have no idea. Just going by what I was told. He was a big advocate for ohlins and pep tho. He said they are the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll see if I have the emails we exchanged. He said they have a superior system with some internal floating spring or something that flows and controls better.

I have no idea. Just going by what I was told. He was a big advocate for ohlins and pep tho. He said they are the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Cool.

I would definitely like to see that email and the info.

I had Ohlins fronts years ago on stock arms and really liked the performance they offered.