My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Anyone ever test GRR pipes? I thought his stripper pipes were supposed to be the new big deal last year?

He was a joke imo. I could tell he was full of shit after talking to him for 5 min.

I would say he knew what he was talking about, but it was quite obvious from the start that he was all talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought one on Facefuck on a Thurs, shipped 2 day, and had it on the track runnin low 3.6s outta da trailer on Sat. (Should've been mid 3.5s but not enough passes considering zero test n tune, and had chassis issues going waaayyy crooked).

Entire basket case of unknown issues I had to work on before even putting in chassis though. As well as it being a gas motor I threw alky carbs on and let it rip.

I like the 521s. Worth the wait for those with patience.

Edit: mine was a Super Cub. Not a serval.

I bought one on Facefuck on a Thurs, shipped 2 day, and had it on the track runnin low 3.6s outta da trailer on Sat. (Should've been mid 3.5s but not enough passes considering zero test n tune, and had chassis issues going waaayyy crooked).

Entire basket case of unknown issues I had to work on before even putting in chassis though. As well as it being a gas motor I threw alky carbs on let it rip.

I like the 521s. Worth the wait for those with patience.

Bought a 521?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk