My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Wd40 ftw!

My snipers are raw and they are not 10% of the beauty of the LED.

My next built will be with LED for sure.

I didn't want to get the bike all together and say to myself, damn, shoulda got the LED'S while I could of. I would of regretted it. Get the pipes, have cam tune it all in and be done with it.

I didn't want to get the bike all together and say to myself, damn, shoulda got the LED'S while I could of. I would of regretted it. Get the pipes, have cam tune it all in and be done with it.

Yeah, i heard you. But i didnt convience myself to put almost 2000 Canukistan $$$ on pipes...

Next time, i will ;-)

• Like 1

No they won't.

I have three sets sitting in my shop that are all bare that I've had for almost two years.

I hit them with WD40 once a month.

Ever trail ridden with any of them? I'm not saying you're full of shit, but spending that much on custom pipes, I'd be skeptical.

Ever trail ridden with any of them? I'm not saying you're full of shit, but spending that much on custom pipes, I'd be skeptical.

No, but I've washed them many times and I live in MO where the humidity is through the roof 75% of the year.

Type of riding doesn't matter. Just take care of them and they will be fine.

Yea Tyler's are just raw. So are mine. But I don't trail ride with my LEDs. Idk the pipes are gonna get dry and hot. Then a little bit of mud hits them and it's not like your get off the bike and wipe down the pipes. I have washed mine before but right after I used a drying rag and compressed air to dry them off and then relubed right after. Maybe see what cam thinks about the raw led for trails?

Yea Tyler's are just raw. So are mine. But I don't trail ride with my LEDs. Idk the pipes are gonna get dry and hot. Then a little bit of mud hits them and it's not like your get off the bike and wipe down the pipes. I have washed mine before but right after I used a drying rag and compressed air to dry them off and then relubed right after. Maybe see what cam thinks about the raw led for trails?

That's kinda what I was wondering about. They might be ok for someone who is meticulous with their shit and promptly clean them and wipe them down as soon as you get home.