My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

I just installed my hour meter last night. They are only $30.

The center exhaust is nice. Id like something sort of like the DMC's if i could. I cant wait to hear those BB pipes you have.

I'm pretty anxious myself man, I'll post some videos of the bike when it's running. I spoke with Cam today, I'll have my frame, engine, and pipes by the end of this month or the first week of June.

Make sure you insure it if he ships it. I put around 7k insurance on just my engine.

Do you have all new bearings, your specially shims, bolts etc all ready to go? It's amazing how many times I had to order little things.

• Like 1

Make sure you insure it if he ships it. I put around 7k insurance on just my engine.

Do you have all new bearings, your specially shims, bolts etc all ready to go? It's amazing how many times I had to order little things.

I got the bolt kit from alloyboltz. What bearings should I be looking at?

There's a lot of specialty bolts, collars and washers the bolt kit from Alloyboltz doesnt come with. There's the bolt with the grease zerk for the swing arm, steering stem washer and collar on the bottom, collar for the front hubs, washer/spacer thing that locks to the nuts on the rear sprocket, washer that you fold over for the front sprocket That's just a few things.

I replaced all bearings. Front wheel hubs(pressed in), swing arm, swing arm linkage, steering stem and whatever else there is. Most if not all of those come with new seals with the bearings for the all balls kits.

If you have an aftermarket swing arm, some swing arm bolts will not work, they will be too long. However, i made do with most. I used OEM stuff else where.

Things like a cheap tap/die set help out too. I had to chase the threads on the two engine stays under my engine last night. PITA but it worked and saved my cases.

You need a jar of any seize and lock tight too.

An assortment of stainless steel cotter pins is nice to have as well.

I changed all my brake pads and bought new rotors.

Rockymountainatvmc.com but any oem seller has them. It's cheap.

It's the same kind the bike comes with. There's only one. You do have two grease zerks on another part of the swing arm or shock linkage as well.

Just buy an assortment pack of grease zerks. For oem you'll pay about 3-5 per zerk. That's stupid. Same for Cotter pins.

Oh you saying that because of the center mounts?

Good point, that never really crossed my mind. Will have cam look into.

Yes, because of the center mounts.

Without looking back, I don't remember your rear end setup, but if you're going for longer travel in the back, I'm concerned that you may have contact issues.

On my Laeger, my silencers are standard mount. However, I had to space my silencers outward by a 1/2" on both sides in order to clear the top of my caliper and sprocket, when the suspension is fully compressed.

Keep in mind, my Laeger is a bit different then typical Banshee, also has more rear travel, and I'm using a four piston rear caliper off of a street bike. Bigger and far more braking power.

Yes, because of the center mounts.

Without looking back, I don't remember your rear end setup, but if you're going for longer travel in the back, I'm concerned that you may have contact issues.

On my Laeger, my silencers are standard mount. However, I had to space my silencers outward by a 1/2" on both sides in order to clear the top of my caliper and sprocket, when the suspension is fully compressed.

Keep in mind, my Laeger is a bit different then typical Banshee, also has more rear travel, and I'm using a four piston rear caliper off of a street bike. Bigger and far more braking power.

Humm.... I believe I've seen a n here that the stock banshee brakes are all you need. You can not get any better.