top n bottom end rebuild. won't idle

Idk man its not that I don't know what I'm doin I just get frustrated too fast and I apologize...but the problem don't follow the plug I swapped the plugs the plug wires still misfires on left side...pulled carb cleaned pilot jet out ran a little better for a brief moment but then the problem came back...I have new pilot jets I was gunna just swap it out for shits n grins...Carbs r synced ...I'm thinking she's n air leak at this point but I need to take my dirt bike for a ride b4 I yank my hair out lol...any other common problems to look for?

How many psi for how long?

Go back through carbs. Check slide cap gaskets, reclean, make sure you can see through pilot, air blows through ALL passages, pull emulsion tube/main jet holder. Check bowl vents, float level , and condition of choke lever.

With clear tube on bowl drain , hold by side of carb with end above gasket surface, crack drain open, you can see exactly what level is

It didn't loose the pressure I took the pump out the plug hole it just wasn't leaking anywhere so I took er off...I did notice tho in my carbs when you take the bowl off and u have your main jet and that plastic insert...I removed them and noticed that there's that little gold ring where your main jet screws in...only the right carb had the ring the left carb was missing that piece..I swapped the ring to the left side carb and when I start it now the left side doesn't run at all? So I'm not sure but is it possible that this gold ring has something to do with this?

Fwiw, my carbs don't have the plastic inserts(unless he's talking about the floats?) Necessary? My carbs seem to deliver the correct amount of fuel now that I rebuilt them, but of course now I have no spark(I've had this thing a month and still haven't rode more than a mile) I feel your pain dude

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Fwiw, my carbs don't have the plastic inserts(unless he's talking about the floats?) Necessary? My carbs seem to deliver the correct amount of fuel now that I rebuilt them, but of course now I have no spark(I've had this thing a month and still haven't rode more than a mile) I feel your pain dude

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

He's talking about the plastic piece that goes between the main and the bottom of the bowl, it's garbage.

The small brass washer under the main on the other hand, will not run worth shit, or at all with out it.