Manny's MX build

It was the Duncan National kit.

Now, there's no way that thing would cost 30k now. But back then when these things were being built as race machines for pros before they were available to Joe Schmo, it's possible. All the parts plus shop labor to build and set up the machine, possible.

They more than inflated the price of that thing.

You know and everyone else knows (with a brain) that there's no way possible to have $30,000 in a bike with a 350cc motor.

They more than inflated the price of that thing.

You know and everyone else knows (with a brain) that there's no way possible to have $30,000 in a bike with a 350cc motor.

Why do not believe when only drag hand made exhaust out there cost 2000 and something dollars??

We not get it out of our minds, you can check this out yourself...

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Why do not believe when only drag hand made exhaust out there cost 2000 and something dollars??

We not get it out of our minds, you can check this out yourself...

I don't believe, because I own three $10,000+ motors, four sets of hand coned pipes and three custom drag chassis.

There's no fucking way to have $30,000 in a Banshee with a 350cc motor unless you inflate the pricing, charge for every minute you work on it or sold it to a moron.

I don't believe, because I own three $10,000+ motors, four sets of hand coned pipes and three custom drag chassis.

There's no fucking way to have $30,000 in a Banshee with a 350cc motor unless you inflate the pricing, charge for every minute you work on it or sold it to a moron.

Hahaha..you sound pissed...

• Like 1

Hahaha..you sound pissed...

I'm not pissed at all. I'm just not dumb. I own some of the most expensive parts you can buy.

And I know for a FACT that there's not $30,000 in that 350cc bike.

Anyone on BansheeHQ with a decent built bike knows that price is completely over inflated.

Just because there are prices written on a piece of paper doesn't mean there's that much in it.

Just curious.... how much is one of your dm drag bikes to build? 25k?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm not pissed at all. I'm just not dumb. I own some of the most expensive parts you can buy.

And I know for a FACT that there's not $30,000 in that 350cc bike.

Anyone on BansheeHQ with a decent built bike knows that price is completely over inflated.

Just because there are prices written on a piece of paper doesn't mean there's that much in it.

So the photos I sent you with Articles lie...