slp vs sniper assassins on a 392 serval

dburnexx

I wish I could. But it just cost to much. I burn at least 8 gallons a ride. Vp sells for about 90-100 bucks per 5 gallon.

Pump today is 2.06 regular. 2.28 93. I have to fill up my truck to go ride. Food and materials. It cost about 150ish for me to go ride for a day. I just can't swing the expense. Like I would imagine is the reason for most running pump.

So you're paying close to $20 per gallon?? 

Is that for VP 110 ?

Ouch....!

The highest I've paid for VP C12 is about $12 per gallon buying a full barrel at a time.

It was closer to $9 a couple of years back.

I called for the price a couple days ago for sunoco 110 and it was $7.95 a gallon with.25 cents a gallon off if I buy 30 gallons or more.

I have pretty well decided to jump up to 110. The biggest thing stopping me is that it is a 30 min drive one way for me to get it. But I may just start buying it in a 55gal barrel.

Do your self a favor and definitely buy the 55 gallon drum. I am so tired of buying 5 gal pails and always getting a decent ride in and only having a tiny bit left that barely gets me around the next time out. If a 55 is to big they do mini drums as well.
  • Like 1

I called for the price a couple days ago for sunoco 110 and it was $7.95 a gallon with.25 cents a gallon off if I buy 30 gallons or more.

Where did you call? That's a pretty fair price. My sunocco dealer is 7.90 but has no bulk rate. Plus it's in Wa so I have to pay tax on top of that. Marc Nelson in Salem was 8.50 bulk for vp a few weeks ago.

Do your self a favor and definitely buy the 55 gallon drum. I am so tired of buying 5 gal pails and always getting a decent ride in and only having a tiny bit left that barely gets me around the next time out. If a 55 is to big they do mini drums as well.

awesome, I'll probably start with a mini and see how that treats me

good to know. If I drive another 5 min I can get vp110 but idk what it cost there

I can drive an hour north and get 110 at the pump for the $7 - $8 range, but any details about it are unknown and I don't think they sell a whole lot of, which leaves me very hesitant to buy it.

Seems like buying a fresh barrel each time, even though more costly, is a lot safer investment on a high dollar motor.

• Like 1