Serval build

Why is it so hard for people to understand this

A Serval with a "top end pipe" such as cpi, sniper or shearer, is a TRAIL BIKE still!!!

If a redline ported 4mil serval is making 97 hp and 52tq with a "top end pipe" then why would you want to choke it out with a "low end pipe"

The serval is made to kick 4stroke ass in the trails and the strip, why would you want to restrict it to JUST trails?

Leave logic out of this.
  • Like 2

Cause it is a trail bike not a duner with no trees

Even my Sonia's cast serval beats dune port 4 mills so even so called chocked up servals arnt slow

Maybe I'll end up with a drag pipe and like the low end that will be great

But 85 plus ain't real shabby in the trails short shifting a lot

Dunner no brainer top end pipe

I can ride mx port 60 hp and be rapt you go your way I'll go mine no offence

Cause it is a trail bike not a duner with no trees

Even my Sonia's cast serval beats dune port 4 mills so even so called chocked up servals arnt slow

Maybe I'll end up with a drag pipe and like the low end that will be great

But 85 plus ain't real shabby in the trails short shifting a lot

Dunner no brainer top end pipe

I can ride mx port 60 hp and be rapt you go your way I'll go mine no offence

For fucks sake

With at "drag pipe" on my serval I ride super slow, tight and hilly trails in the woods. I put it in second gear and Never have to shift!!!

Let me spell it out nice and slow for your child like brain to understand

DRAG PIPE ON SERVAL IS PERFECT IN THE TRAILS

DRAG PIPE DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO DRAG RACE

DRAG PIPE ON SERVAL IS PERFECT IN THE TRAILS

YOU DO NOT WANT A MID RANGE PIPE

DRAG PIPES ON SERVAL IS PERFECT IN THE TRAILS

I am very sure that I have a lot more experience on/with a serval than you.

But hey, do whatever the fuck you want, after all it is your junk

• Like 1

IMO, inframes are not Drag pipes. There just so happens to be pipes that work better for more stockish trail bikes and pipes that work better for the higher output motors. But when you take that stockish trail bike, port it and run timing and compression, you can run the bigger inframes and only sacrifice a small fraction of early on power to let the motor really pull mid/top. If done right it will happen so smooth and seamlessly that you do not even notice the few hundred RPM of the curve.

IMO, inframes are not Drag pipes. There just so happens to be pipes that work better for more stockish trail bikes and pipes that work better for the higher output motors. But when you take that stockish trail bike, port it and run timing and compression, you can run the bigger inframes and only sacrifice a small fraction of early on power to let the motor really pull mid/top. If done right it will happen so smooth and seamlessly that you do not even notice the few hundred RPM of the curve.

Sure they are. There are some in-frame pipes making more power than their out-frame counterparts. That's another story though.

Ok I don't know much about best pipe for now(the top end ones) I've seen people flame out 28mm carbs till the cows come home

Redline gets 96plus out of them

These are so called professional I know your an idiot collective no one saying a peep now

A 421 can beat a 465 in a drag

Why set up you no that power to the ground wins

80 hp won't beat 60 hp around a mx track same reason if your short shifting and can't wind it out its wasted unless you feta straight of length

Now in one of the dyno test against the cpi the slp made the same hp but much faster it didn't have top end strangle hp

Other question is I've read people s test on serval pipes

One particular one said shearers good top but gave up to much roll on to cpi pro curcuit to good roll on but too much loss on top

Then you get that race gas shearer 28 mm 97 hp who had a go I think all different set ups different results and opinions

Man one way or another I'll get the best combo for me and it may be a sniper

It's no friggin big deal

What I've broken some commandment thou shalt not have thou own ideas as great destruction will create a vortext of great distruction

Take a load off man

Lighten up

Gone to a life

Ok I don't know much about best pipe for now(the top end ones) I've seen people flame out 28mm carbs till the cows come home

These are so called professional I know your an idiot collective no one saying a peep now

80 hp won't beat 60 hp around a mx track same reason if your short shifting and can't wind it out its wasted unless you feta straight of length

Now in one of the dyno test against the cpi the slp made the same hp but much faster it didn't have top end strangle hp

One particular one said shearers good top but gave up to much roll on to cpi pro curcuit to good roll on but too much loss on top

Then you get that race gas shearer 28 mm 97 hp who had a go I think all different set ups different results and opinions

It's no friggin big deal

What I've broken some commandment thou shalt not have thou own ideas as great destruction will create a vortext of great distruction

Take a load off man

Lighten up

Gone to a life

Put down the bong . That's where I'd start.
  • Like 1

It's no friggin big deal

Take a load off man

Lighten up

Gone to a life

Hey genius, the redline bike with 28s you keep referring to is mine. You have countless people with servals trying to give you the best info.
  • Like 2