Serval build

Surely you can work out go button translates

Hit the gas

Can't believe Americans can't understand slang

Well you live and learn

Okay fang means hard test ride I guess you couldn't know that unless you could read between the lines

Anyway chasing 90 hp

Porting is good for 85 to 89 he told me this was a good one straight cuts on digital combustion temp tune v 4s and ewp graig Davies boost pump

Should free up 3 or 4 hp

Bandhee pump flows $ lpm in idle and 30 lpm on high revs the graig Davies pumps 30 lpm

87 hp I'll be disappointed until a few wheelies on the track 90 I'll be happy ( that's sarcasm)

Man I don't give a rats about negative opinions from now on I'll look at dyno torque and hp figures the company's that make the parts that work and the builders that put them together

Suspension 2 inch wider front and back spring (rear) sprung to my weight comp and rebound set to my liking for whoops front shocks still stock as bike is only 2 years old even so with my relative light weight the thing tracks straight hitting the whoops 5 th tapped out leaning right back my footpegs are also 2 inch back 1 inch down

I made them out off blaster base with raptor pegs then I was able to put the stock heal guards back on I need fox or Ella's but it get done when it gets done

i`ll try to bridge the language gap

it gonna be the ducks nuts cobber faster than a abo on a goon bag or a dingo on a fukin baby hit tha go button and fang its tits off yea yea gonna be a fully sik retarded cunt bike...fuk these septic tanks man they all billy bunts...wiggedy wak ooga booga

• Like 1

Seen a couple of dyno runs with them matched the cpi for top end power but at 8750 rather than 10 000

Also another where they tested Paul turner and slp on a cub of all things and 72 hp turner 80 hp slp both at just under nine grand

I don't know why them put them on a cub with such high ex durations

And the pipes tuned length completely mismatched but there you go

Both examples gave the result that slp pull early but and this is the kicker for me it still pulls the good hp up top however much earlier than a drag pipe

No I metioned this this to my porter that's what is going to happen power will come on strong and early(I think he has a dyno of one I'll check later)

So if it works out I'll up 1 tooth to make up for lack of revs

If it dosnt work I'll hang them on the shed wall and sniper cpi or shearer the sucker and I'll be a bit poorer

Why is it so hard for people to understand this

A Serval with a "top end pipe" such as cpi, sniper or shearer, is a TRAIL BIKE still!!!

If a redline ported 4mil serval is making 97 hp and 52tq with a "top end pipe" then why would you want to choke it out with a "low end pipe"

The serval is made to kick 4stroke ass in the trails and the strip, why would you want to restrict it to JUST trails?

I know my old 4mil with the toomey t5 pipes and stock carbs was a handful in first and second gear. It was jerky and rev'ed out by half throttle and was always in the power (until you rev'ed out by half throttle)

Then with decent pipes and Bigger carbs (35's) it was smooth and clean and a great trail bike.

The thing about the serval is you DO NOT need to be in the power to run the trails. Both of my servals lug trails with ease at very low rpm and that is with a "top end pipe"