Serval build

Yes why had the crank welded

You recon the bearing will quit

Anyway it dosnt matter now

I'm doing this new motor I'll go with the domes can gave me I told him I run high comp

So he gave me 24cc what he recommends and a set off 23cc both off which are getting coated(ceramic);

And as for the flamers you could feel em wanting to jump on the hate train you all need each other to feed egos

Ha ha

You mad bruh?

Why man

Run two digital combustion temp guauges on dash don't let the cylinders get more than 5 degrees difference in heat in any part of the carb curcuits run 180 to 205 depending on ground resistance

Drilled out the brass float seat a bit to not suck the bowls dry

Made the float height as high as practical

Interesting that 21 .5 mm float height runs 35 percent less feul in the bowl than 19 mm height

By my measurement anyway

I don't know if I was lucky or what

There was deto before I put guauges on cause needle curcuit was lean on one side 10 degees out at just one part of the revs even when the needles where same height

Cleaned all emulsion tubes and everything else couldn't find the problem

Ended up just winding the dialajet on one side

Fixed it run the best brown coloured plugs with those things seem to like hi vacume small carbs

Small 350 low reciphcating tight jetted engine held together

Comp was done by accident I had 21 cc but put in 20 by mistake I must admit it did scare me when I saw the numbers but it held

Why man

Run two digital combustion temp guauges on dash don't let the cylinders get more than 5 degrees difference in heat in any part of the carb curcuits run 180 to 205 depending on ground resistance

Drilled out the brass float seat a bit to not suck the bowls dry

Made the float height as high as practical

Interesting that 21 .5 mm float height runs 35 percent less feul in the bowl than 19 mm height

By my measurement anyway

I don't know if I was lucky or what

There was deto before I put guauges on cause needle curcuit was lean on one side 10 degees out at just one part of the revs even when the needles where same height

Cleaned all emulsion tubes and everything else couldn't find the problem

Ended up just winding the dialajet on one side

Fixed it run the best brown coloured plugs with those things seem to like hi vacume small carbs

Small 350 low reciphcating tight jetted engine held together

Comp was done by accident I had 21 cc but put in 20 by mistake I must admit it did scare me when I saw the numbers but it held

78553937279394141d5bbfda34a4810e.jpg

• Like 1

I personally think it's great that BansheeHQ has made it all the way in to the native tribes over seas. Can't understand a flipping thing he says, but as long as he's mounting a banshee instead of cattle, I can live with it. I just picture a half naked native with lots of face paint and nothing more then some dried leaves covering his Johnson, screaming across the land WFO!

I personally think it's great that BansheeHQ has made it all the way in to the native tribes over seas. Can't understand a flipping thing he says, but as long as he's mounting a banshee instead of cattle, I can live with it. I just picture a half naked native with lots of face paint and nothing more then some dried leaves covering his Johnson, screaming across the land WFO!

Weird. I imagined them riding kangaroos everywhere and toilets flushing backwards.